Managed Market Analytics Devops Lead
Managed Market Analytics Devops Lead
United States - North Carolina - Raleigh
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that has pursued and achieved breakthroughs in medicine for more than three decades, with the goal of creating a healthier world for all people. The company is committed to pursuing scientific invention to prevent and treat life-threatening diseases, including HIV, viral hepatitis and cancer. Gilead has operations in more than 35 countries worldwide, with headquarters in Foster City, California.
You will be part of a team that is helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. We are a close community where every individual matters and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through ongoing development. Inclusion is one of our core values, which means we are creating and fostering a work environment where our differences are valued, and everyone feels respected and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. By joining Gilead, you will further our mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative therapeutics for people with life-threatening diseases.
The Gilead Business Services center in Raleigh's Research Triangle region will be home to some of the company's critical shared service teams in North America, including Information Technology, Global Financial Solutions, HR Operations and Procurement Services Desk. These functions provide the necessary support to ensure Gilead's business runs effectively and efficiently. The center will also be a catalyst for standardization of processes, digital transformation and technology optimization.
The Devops Lead is accountable for liaising with Managed Market Strategy and Operations and related stakeholders. The role will be involved from the ideation of IT solutions for business needs through to successful execution of these initiatives. Critical to the role will be setting the strategy and vision to execute on business demand funnel and managing day-to-day global operations while improving business performance, in alignment with approved budgets and strategic priorities. Also, works with Managed Markets and IT leadership in assisting in the management of the application portfolio of multiple Business Units. This position will be responsible for managing Vendors and drive execution excellence.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Responsible for deployment and operations of all solutions related to Managed market operations such as rebate management, contract performance, Pricing Analytics, Forensic solutions and drive operational excellence with Vendors
- Collaborates with Capability Lead to enable business capabilities with agility, velocity, quality and optimizing costs.
- Executed business demand using Devops methodologies and oversees Operational support, including production issue resolution and measure performance with defined KPIs
- Drive Transitions from incumbent vendors and align towards IT direction of vendor consolidation
- Develop strategies, systems and processes to monitor, review, analyze data and performance statistics of all the supported application to improve performance and drive best-in-practice commercially driven solutions.
- Drive Devops methodologies for various application for demand planning and execution
- Manage overall operations ensuring adherence to data quality metrics by establishing standard operation procedures and best practices/playbooks.
- Responsible for defining, measuring, monitoring and reporting of key data quality metrics to support corporate vision.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight of implementation and deployment planning, system integration, ongoing data validation processes, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions
- Work with other operations team members and departments to help articulate and deliver the overarching business vision for data management and intelligence.
- Provide day-to-day ownership and project manage data operations activities including data quality/data management support cases and other ad-hoc requests.
- Work closely with respective managers, shared services team, and FP&A leadership to gain insight into short and long-tern needs, issues, and problems.
- Set clear goals for success of operational changes and work cross functionally to execute and measure improvements
The Managed Market Analytics DevOps Lead should have experience with following technologies:
o Cloud architecture and services (Preferably AWS ,Azure)
o Integration technologies Like Informatica, Dell Boomi, etc.
o Visualization and reporting technologies like Tableau
o Experience in managing Salesforce app development is a plus
o AI/ML project and management experience is a plus
High School Degree and Twelve Years Experience OR Associate\'s Degree and Ten Years Experience OR Bachelor\'s Degree and Eight Years Experience OR Master\'s Degree and Six Years Experience
- 10+ years' experience in Data warehousing and Analytics reporting
- 8+ years supporting Analytics Devops Processes
- Deep business domain knowledge with managed Markets such as rebates, Trade , Pricing , contract performance , 340B etc.
- Experience and understanding in any of the following managed market areas: payer strategy & marketing, national account management, patient reimbursement services, pricing, contracting or managed care consulting
- Working knowledge of Managed Markets (e.g. flow of product and dollars across the distribution chain, government pricing regulations, typical contracting terms and approaches) as well as key healthcare related datasets (e.g. 867, 852)
- Basic knowledge of Model N and/or Validata is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of rebate payment processing across channels and customers, including Commercial plans, Medicare Part D, Medicaid and Health Exchanges
- Possesses expert technical understanding of the intersection of development and operations (DevOps), monitoring and management tools, and deployment processes and tools
- Possesses high level understanding in the areas of Datawarehouse, DevOps, Cloud Computing, Master Data Management, databases, and system design
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and exposure to data cleansing & standardization process, data integration & data enrichment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively between multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience working effectively with technical teams including data engineering/data architecture; strong ability to define requirements and partner with technical teams from initial design to implementation.
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives
- Proven experience managing hybrid (onshore and offshore) development and support teams
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans\' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---North-Carolina---Raleigh/Managed-Market-Analytics---Devops-Lead_R0020901
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency