Sr Manager Finance - FP&A Commercial Consolidations
Sr Manager Finance - FP&A Commercial Consolidations
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
['About usGilead Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that has pursued and achieved breakthroughs in medicine for more than three decades, with the goal of creating a healthier world for all people. The company is committed to advancing innovative medicines to prevent and treat life-threatening diseases including HIV, viral hepatitis and cancer. Gilead operates in more than 35 countries worldwide, with headquarters in Foster City, California.Being here matters. Together we deliver life-saving therapies to patients in need. With the commitment and drive you bring to the workplace every day, you will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Specific Role Responsibilities:The Sr Manager Finance is a key member of the Global Commercial Consolidations (GCC) team and will partner with leadership across the Finance, Commercial, and functional teams worldwide. This position will report to the Director of GCC.The objective of the GCC team is to provide standardized and best-in-class financial analyses and reports to support executive strategic decision making. Our team is responsible for the consolidation of Worldwide Revenue and Sales and Marketing expenses
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Consolidate financial results during Budget, forecast, quarter- and year-end close cycles and facilitate Earnings/guidance preparation by collaborating closely with Corporate FP&A, Accounting and regional finance teams
- Deliver insightful analyses to senior executives at global, regional and therapeutic area levels leveraging dashboards and analytical tools
- Clearly communicate key business drivers and insights, variances to plan, opportunities and risks, and recommendations
- Identify, facilitate, and drive continuous improvement and worldwide best practices sharing. Participate and/or lead global cross-functional teams to drive process improvement and financial system optimization initiatives
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 8+ years of financial planning and analysis experience. 6+ years of experience with an MBA. Public Company experience a plus
- BA or BS degree. MBA a plus
- Results oriented, can do attitude, intellectual curiosity, excellent communication, and strong relationship building skills. Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills, strong knowledge of GAAP and solid understanding of corporate finance concepts
- System savvy and expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle, Hyperion, Tableau and reporting applications
- Highly motivated, and committed to driving change and improving processes
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans\' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Sr-Manager-Finance---FP-A-Commercial-Consolidations_R0020843-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency