Associate Director of Cell Therapy Account Managers (m/f/d) South Germany
Germany - MunichGermany - StuttgartGermany - NurembergGermany - Frankfurt
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
['Associate Director of Cell Therapy Account Managers (m/f/d) South GermanyThe Position
Kite, a Gilead Company, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognise and kill tumours. Kite is currently adding additional talent as it focuses on providing maximum access to patients with unmet needs.
The Associate Director of Cell Therapy Account Managers (m/f/d) is a field based role in South Germany and will be responsible building and developing the Cell Therapy Account Managers who work within targeted CAR T delivery centres to ensure the successful introduction, differentiation and use of our first CAR T portfolio
This position reports directly into the Business Unit Director for Cell Therapy and is part of the Gilead Germany Sales Leadership Team.Key Responsibilities
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Recruit, hire, lead and retain a team of Cellular Therapy Account Managers. L
- Lead continued hiring and recruitment efforts for the account team build up
- Work regularly with direct reports in the field and their assigned accounts and coach them on their sales and commercial capabilities
- Support the CTAMs in the continued onboarding, qualification and development of delivery centres to maximize success and safe delivery of CAR T therapy
- Ensure, together with the CTAMs, marketing, and medical affairs, the identification and strengthening of referal networks in the office-based, hospital and delivery centre setting
- Partner with marketing and training to continually refine strategy along the life-cycle of the brands and oversee the execution of brand strategies, goals and promotional tactics aligned with customer facing efforts
- Represents Kite Pharma & Gilead in close collaboration with Business Unit Director and Marketing in relevant international teams
- Lead the development and execution of strategic account & sales plans which will include clear goals and tactics aligned with corporate and commercial business objectives
- Partner with appropriate internal teams to coordinate the placement and field alignment of all commercial field resources
- Develop mechanisms and execute on processes to regularly monitor account activity against goals and provide on-going feedback to the marketing teams
- Manage the budget and use of budget/resources
- Work regularly with direct reports in the field and their assigned accounts
- Support the creation and execution of individual development plans for team members
- Establish and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with cross functional peers and teams across the Kite Pharma & Gilead organization with special emphasis on sales excellence
- Ensure compliance with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Kite activities
- Develop significant relationships with KOL & the senior account level leadership as well as other decision makers and influencers
- Provide Medical Affairs and Market Access colleagues with appropriate feedback and insights from interactions with healthcare professionals (HCPs)
- Provide support at professional meetings, including staffing exhibits, reporting on scientific sessions
- Facilitate and provide timely feedback to appropriate Kite Pharma & Gilead management regarding account business trends, changes in the therapeutic landscape, industry issues and business opportunities
Gilead Core ValuesIntegrity (Doing What's Right)
- Proven ability to recruit and mobilize field organizations for highly innovative pharmaceutical products
- Pharma launch experience within University Hospitals is a must
- Fluent English skills are required
- Track record of building & leading diverse teams in challenging situations
- Ability to successfully work and integrate across functional areas
- Strong business acumen and ability to evaluate and apply data to inform decision making
- Experience with managing large accounts including strategic planning, problem solving and execution
- Experience with working with multiple stakeholders within a University Hospital and national treater networks
- Ability to work and develop Therapy Area Experts in this innovative therapeutic area
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate initiative and a willingness to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Scientific educational background preferred, MBA or other related graduate-level degree is preferred
- International experience and/or marketing / medical affairs experience are pluses
- Requires extensive overnight travel
Teamwork (Working Together)
Excellence (Being Your Best)
Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Germany---Munich/Associate-Director-of-Cell-Therapy-Account-Managers--m-f-d--South-Germany_R0016132-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency