Cell Therapy Account Manager - Bretagne
Cell Therapy Account Manager - Bretagne
France - Paris
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
At Kite, we are at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. We are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and we are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where we make discoveries every day - discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
We're currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer cell therapy and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
We are looking for a Cell Therapy Account Manager to join the French Kite team.
The role is field based and will be responsible for qualified and referral treatment centers for region Bretagne.
Key responsabilities :
- Represents Kite/Gilead's Cell Therapy products and services to a defined customer base within a specific geographic area. Utilizes an in-depth level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to promote the appropriate use of Kite/Gilead's Cell Therapy products to healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for achieving coverage and frequency targets and consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory.
- Provide accurate treatment forecast analysis supported by insights of trends, industry dynamics, opportunities and changes in the therapeutic landscape across the initiated and not initiated sites to office-based and field cross-functional teams
- Responsible to promotional and non-promotional activities with appropriate stakeholders across the initiated sites by supporting their education, logistic understanding and facilitate interactions to ensure the successful introduction and adoption of CAR T technology and the use of our products, YESCARTA and TECARTUS.
- Support centers qualification (initial and follow-up) and quality updates, collaborate with the site qualification team
- Support patients\' journey initiatives to improve patient CAR T treatments
- Collaborates with office-based and field cross-functional teams with to develop and implement initiated sites dedicated plans.
- Actively gains customer insights, providing timely follow-up on commitments and requests.
- Develop significant professional relationships with all appropriate stakeholders across the initiated and not initiated sites.
- May represent company at professional events and promote company products at such events. Works cooperatively with Medical Science Liaisons, Regional Account Managers, Marketing and other internal Gilead/Kite team members on various cross-functional projects related to specific accounts or physicians.
- Works as an individual contributor.
- Sets a positive example for others to follow. May take the lead on projects within team e.g. liaison role with marketing, meetings coordinator etc.
- May participate in the development and mentoring of less experienced team members.
- Completes necessary administrative tasks in a timely manner e.g. updating customer database, expenses etc.
- Pharmaceutical industry selling experience is essential and relevant therapeutic knowledge is required.
- Responsible for achieving the competency levels required in the role.
- Ensure compliance in the performance of all the responsibilities mentioned above with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and company policies governing interactions with healthcare professionals and other stakeholders.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills :
- Has a proven track record of successful pharmaceutical medical or healthcare sales experience and relevant disease/product knowledge, along with strong influencing and negotiating skills, earned in highly competitive markets.
- Is familiar with industry trends and remains current with competitor's resources and practices. Can speak to the pros and cons (overall goals of plan, cost vs. efficacy, dosing, duration, etc.) of a product protocol, and asks in-depth questions of experts to clarify understanding.
- Proactively identifies issues, opportunities, and resolutions and is able to present and effectively communicate issues and recommendations to marketing and sales management.
- Serves as a technical expert of assigned product, therapeutic/disease classes, and patient needs in order to educate/influence key physicians/community members. Can credibly discuss the science of therapeutic products with relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of external business drivers and internal company operations. Understands Gilead staffing and decision-making networks, and how to get work done within the institution. Incorporates this knowledge into business plans.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with a high level of autonomy. Serves as technical expert of assigned product, therapeutic classes, and patient needs in order to educate/influence key physicians.
- A knowledge of Oncohaematology industry trends and competitor's resources and practices would be of significant benefit for this position
- Must be able to proactively identify issues, opportunities, and resolutions and is able to present and effectively communicate issues and recommendations to sales/marketing management.
- Fluent French and good level of English.
- Typical candidates will possess a BA/BS degree or MS degree, and extensive relevant (5-7 years) sales experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Experience must include specialty sales.
- The Oncohaematology therapeutic area background will be considered a significant advantage
- Achievement of any mandatory country-specific pharmaceutical sales certifications is essential.
Gilead Core Values :
Integrity (Doing What's Right)
Teamwork (Working Together)
Excellence (Being Your Best)
Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity).
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
For jobs in France:
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l\'objet d\'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d\'un droit d\'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Paris/Cell-Therapy-Account-Manager---Bretagne_R0016835-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency