HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets. YOUR ROLE
- To work closely with Product Manager and Solution Architect team to make sure product architecture can support product roadmap, and align with corporate direction
- To design and develop high-performance, high-availability and java applications using proven frameworks and technologies on both web and mobile platform
- To lead and provide guidance to the software engineers in the team to ensure technical compliance and excellence
- To lead and work with Head of IOT Product Operation on detailed design and the day-to-day running of a software development team. This will include advising on and contributing to the implementation and delivery of software components
- To Cooperate with Head of IOT system testing on the software package testing job both application software testing and embedded software testing
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Should have more than 10 years of experience in Computer Science
- IOT related background is preferred