HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Ensure compliance for various chemical regulations
- Responsibility for the support of global registration projects (e.g. REACH, UK-REACH or Turkey REACH) with focus on chemical substance identification
- Support of upcoming European regulatory projects.
- Master's degree in science
- Min. 5 years experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Profound knowledge of chemical regulations with focus on European regulations
- Excellent communication skills for the regulatory discussion with inhouse experts (toxicologists, eco toxicologists, chemists) and external contacts
- Fluently spoken and written English - German language skills are an advantage
- Experience with the use of regulatory specific software (IUCLID, EHS in SAP)