HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Supports and ensures completion of Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plan on customer / all product performance complaints
- Plans for and executes Customer Technical Request Testing, reports and communicates to field teams and/or customers
- Ensures laboratory and application equipment are calibrated and safety checked in compliance with local regulations
- Standardizes and develops new test methods
- Runs and performs customer lab demonstrations using application equipment (internal and external)
- Prepares internal (and external, if relevant) tests reports and makes presentations to internal work group or department
- Participates in presentations to customers
- Leads internal and external technical requests and projects
- Directly communicates (in scope of products tests/validation) with the field Sales/TCSteams, KAMs, project team, customers
- Leads/supports ongoing harmonization and administration of laboratory test methods (incl. Implementation/development of new test methods)
- Participates in training of Sales / Marketing and other Technical personnel (external focus)
- Provides application support for various projects assigned by a supervisor
- BS in Chemistry or relevant engineering/technical discipline.
- At least 2 years working experience in laboratory and technical customer service in chemical industry.
- Ability to understand adhesives and sealant technology
- Must have own car and driver license.
- Good trouble-shooting and analytical skill.
- A successful team player with strong people skills