Lead Cell Therapy Account Management
Lead Cell Therapy Account Management
Brazil - Sao Paulo
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
The Cell Therapy Account Manager (CTAM) Lead is a field-based role responsible for building, developing and leading the CTAM team in Brazil who work within targeted CAR T delivery centers to ensure the successful introduction, differentiation and use of our CAR T products.
- Recruit, hire, lead and develop a team of Cell Therapy Account Managers (CTAMs)
- Lead hiring and recruitment efforts to grow the account team
- Support the CTAMs in onboarding, qualification and development of delivery centers to maximize success and safe delivery of CAR T therapy
- Work regularly with direct reports in the field and their assigned accounts
- Support the creation and execution of individual development plans for team members
- Establish and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with cross-functional peers and teams across the Kite Pharma and Gilead organizations
- Lead the development and execution of strategic account and sales plans which will include clear goals and tactics aligned with corporate and commercial business objectives
- Partner with Marketing to continually refine launch strategy and oversee the execution of brand strategies, goals and promotional tactics aligned with customer facing efforts
- Partner with appropriate internal teams to coordinate the placement and alignment of all Commercial field resources
- Provide Medical Affairs and Market Access colleagues with appropriate feedback and insights from interactions with healthcare professionals (HCPs)
- Facilitate and provide timely feedback to appropriate Kite Pharma and Gilead management regarding account business trends, changes in the therapeutic landscape, industry issues and business opportunities
- Develop significant relationships with KOLs and the senior account level leadership as well as other decision makers and influencers
- Provide support at professional meetings, including staffing exhibits and reporting on scientific sessions
- Develop and execute processes to regularly monitor account activity against goals and provide on-going feedback to the Marketing teams
- Manage the budget and use of team resources
- Ensure compliance with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Kite, a Gilead company activities
- Demonstrated record of successful account management in large accounts within hematology / oncology (direct or indirect line leadership experience)
- Thorough understanding of both the clinical aspects and business of hematology / oncology and cell therapy specifically
- Demonstrated abilities to attract, develop and retain talent and to create a culture that fosters innovative problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to cultivate relationships with external and internal stakeholders (e.g., Thought Leaders, C-suite)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Launch experience within university hospitals is a must
- Experience with working with multiple stakeholders within a university hospital
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance issues
- Requires extensive overnight travel
- Language: Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Scientific educational background, MBA or other related graduate level degree
- Long term, strategic understanding of the oncology / hematology and SCT market in the country
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Brazil---Sao-Paulo/Lead-Cell-Therapy-Account-Management_R0020703
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency