Manager, Regulatory Affairs - Advertising & Promotion
Manager, Regulatory Affairs - Advertising & Promotion
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Specific Responsibilities & Skills for Position:
The Manager in Regulatory Affairs, Advertising and Promotion (RA Ad/Promo) is responsible for providing commercial regulatory support to enable the US business to meet its commercial needs in a compliant manner.
- The Manager will support assigned products or therapeutic area with managerial oversight, as appropriate.
- This role will conduct co-review and/or review & approval of promotional materials including providing regulatory guidance on new concepts and new campaigns with managerial oversight.
- This role will assist or serves as Promotional Review Committee Chair for one or more brands or therapeutic areas.
- It is expected that this person will maintain a continued awareness and understanding of FDA regulations, guidance documents, and enforcement actions with regards to advertising and promotion of pharmaceutical products.
- Finally, this person will represent RA Ad/Promo at Regulatory Project Team meetings as needed and attend labeling meetings as needed, with managerial oversight.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Typically requires a BA/BS degree and 4+ years of relevant experience, including 1-2 years of experience in the regulatory review of promotional materials for prescription drug and/or biologic products.
- Relevant education or training may be viewed as equivalent to, or a substitute for, work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to work on several projects with tight timelines, are required.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans\' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Manager--Regulatory-Affairs---Advertising---Promotion_R0020709-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency