Senior Manager, Finance - International
Senior Manager, Finance - International
United Kingdom - Uxbridge
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Finance Future Leaders Program
The Finance Future Leaders Program (FFLP) is a 2.5 years program designed specifically to prepare and develop future generations of business leaders within our Finance organisation. This program offers exposure to financial operations and functions that are critical to the success of Gilead Sciences.
The rotational assignments will provide you an excellent opportunity to utilize your leadership skills & technical knowledge to drive challenging business assignments. You will enjoy significant responsibility and opportunity to contribute to Gilead Science's business across the ACE (Australia, Canada, Europe) region. The program will provide you with the chance to develop both technical, business and leadership skills to accelerate your career growth.
During the 2.5 years program, we offer six to eight months rotational assignments in the following areas:
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Regional Finance
- Finance Centers of Excellence
- Rotations may include temporary relocation to one of our ACE offices
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- University Degree with MBA preferred
- CPA/Chartered Accountant qualification (or international equivalent)
- Previous work experience in a finance department required
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic skills
- Fluency in English and a second European language desired
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams at all organizational levels
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a good grasp of financial management concepts
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Flexible, adaptable and geographically mobile
- Prior experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries would be an advantage
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (always doing the right thing),
- Teamwork (collaborating in good faith),
- Excellence (working at a high level of commitment and capability)
- Accountability (taking personal responsibility).
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-Kingdom---Uxbridge/Senior-Manager--Finance---International_R0020727-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency