Sr. Clinical Trial Management Associate - Virology
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Clinical Operations is responsible for the execution of all Phase 1-4 clinical trials, across all therapeutic areas, around the world. In partnership with Clinical Research, Medical Affairs and Development Operations functions, ensures that all clinical trial activities are performed in accordance with all applicable SOPs, company policies and regulatory guidelines to provide timely delivery of high quality clinical data to support global registration and commercialization of Gilead's products.Sr. Clinical Trials Management Associate, Clinical Operations - Virology (Sr. CTMA)We are seeking a talented, experienced, and highly motivated candidate to join the Virology Clinical Operations team.Specific Responsibilities and Skills for Position:
- Prioritize multiple tasks, plan proactively, and accomplish goals using well-defined instructions
- Participate in and manage project meetings and conference calls with CROs, vendors, and multi-functional teams
- Able to anticipate obstacles and proactively develop solutions to achieve project goals
- Develop a general understanding of functional issues and routine project goals from an organizational perspective
- Participate in abstract presentations, oral presentations, and manuscript development activities
- Interact and cooperate with individuals in other functional areas to address routine study issues
- Develop tools and processes that increase measured efficiencies of the project
- Assist in trainings for Clinical Trials Management Associates (CTMAs) and Clinical Project Assistants (CPAs),
- Assist in selecting Contract Research Organizations (CROs) or vendors
- Coordinates CROs and vendors
- Responsible in updating of study timelines
- Participate in departmental, or interdepartmental, strategic initiatives under general supervision
- Assist in review of routine data and preparation of safety, interim, and final study reports, and resolution of data discrepancies
- Conduct site evaluation, initiation, co-monitoring, and closeout visits, in addition to the routine monitoring visits
- Assurethe site compliance with the protocol and regulatory requirements for GS studies
- Draft and coordinate review of protocols, informed consents, case report forms, and study plans as needed
- Travel may be requiredKnowledge:
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills are required
- Knowledge of FDA and/or EMA Regulations (or relevant local regulations), ICH Guidelines, and GCP governing the conduct of clinical studies
- Working knowledge and experience with Word, PowerPoint, Project and ExcelExperience and Skills:
- At least 4+ years of experience and a RN (2 or 3 year certificate) or BS/BA in a relevant scientific discipline
- At least 2+ years of experience and a Masters' degree or higher; scientific discipline preferred
- Prior Oncology experience preferred
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law'
poster.NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACTYOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACTPAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site
to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Sr-Clinical-Trial-Management-Associate---Virology_R0020535-2
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency