Cell Therapy Account Manager
Cell Therapy Account Manager
Finland - Helsinki
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
At Kite, we are at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. We are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and we are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where we make discoveries every day - discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
We're currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated Cell Therapy Account Manager (CTAM), to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer cell therapy and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
As a CTAM, you will be field based in Finland and will be responsible for building and developing professional relationships with Qualified Treatment Centers (QTCs) and Referral Treatment Centers (RTCs) to ensure the successful introduction and use of our product(s). You will be reporting to the Business Unit Director based in Sweden.
Your Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Represent Kite's Cell Therapy products and services to a defined customer base within a specific geographic area. Utilizes an in-depth level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to promote the appropriate use of Kite's Cell Therapy products to healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for achieving coverage and frequency targets and consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory/ country.
- Initiates and implements key activities (e.g. regional meetings, lectures, webinars) opposite key accounts to drive company plans to stakeholders.
- Prepares an account plans/ business plans, assigns activity and communicates required actions to achieve goals. Prepares territory budgets for customer contacts, speaker events and other miscellaneous external expenditures to drive outcomes in business plan and is accountable jointly for spend.
- Provide accurate treatment forecast analysis supported by insights of trends, industry dynamics, opportunities and changes in the therapeutic landscape across the initiated and not initiated sites to office-based and field cross-functional teams.
- Responsible to promotional and non-promotional activities with appropriate stakeholders across the initiated sites by supporting their education, logistic understanding and facilitate interactions to ensure the successful introduction and adoption of CAR T technology and the use of our products,
- Support centers qualification (initial and follow-up) and quality updates, collaborate with the site qualification team
- Responsible for the patients\' pathway from the RTC to the QTC and all the relevant initiatives and stakeholders to be involved for a smooth and efficient patient journey and access to our products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams with to develop and implement initiated sites dedicated plans.
- Actively gain customer insights, providing timely follow-up on commitments and requests.
- Develop significant professional relationships with all appropriate stakeholders across the QTC and RTC sites.
- May represent company at professional events and promote company products at such events. Works cooperatively with Medical Science Liaisons, Marketing and other internal Gilead/Kite team members on various cross-functional projects related to specific QTC/ RTC or physicians.
- Complete necessary administrative tasks in a timely manner e.g. updating customer database, expenses etc.
- Responsible for achieving the competency levels required in the role.
- Ensure compliance in the performance of all the responsibilities mentioned above with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and company policies governing interactions with healthcare professionals and other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Typically requires a BA or BS degree and a solid, proven track record of highly successful selling experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Prior therapeutic specialist experience from oncology/ hematology (lymphoma is a plus), but consistent achievement of sales and account working more important.
- Has a proven track record of successful pharmaceutical medical or healthcare sales experience and relevant disease/product knowledge, along with strong influencing and negotiating skills, earned in highly competitive markets.
- Is familiar with industry trends and remains current with competitor's resources and practices. Can speak to the pros and cons (overall goals of plan, cost vs. efficacy, dosing, duration, etc.) of a product protocol, and asks in-depth questions of experts to clarify understanding.
- Serve as a technical expert of assigned product, therapeutic/disease classes, and patient needs in order to educate/influence key physicians/community members. Can credibly discuss the science of therapeutic products with relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of external business drivers and internal company operations. Understands Gilead staffing and decision-making networks, and how to get work done within the institution. Incorporates this knowledge into business plans.
- Having knowledge of onco-/ hematology industry trends and competitor's resources and practices would be of significant benefit for this position.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Serve as technical expert of assigned product, therapeutic classes, and patient needs in order to educate/influence key physicians.
- Must be able to proactively identify issues, opportunities, and resolutions and is able to present and effectively communicate issues and recommendations to sales/marketing management.
- Fluent in local language and a good level of written and spoken English.
- Work as an individual contributor, setting a positive example for others to follow.
Gilead Core Values
Integrity (Always doing the right thing)
Teamwork (Collaborating in good faith)
Excellence (Working at a high level of commitment and capability)
Accountability (Taking personal responsibility)
Inclusion (Encouraging diversity)
The field-based role will require travelling within Finland, and occasionally within the Nordics and to Europe. The role may be based out of various parts of Finland.
As we extend our global reach, we need leaders interested in change, in challenge, and in building a new future together.
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don't miss out on this opportunity to join us and discover your sense of purpose.
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Finland---Helsinki/Cell-Therapy-Account-Manager_R0020324-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency