Cell Therapy Account Manager - SA/WA
Cell Therapy Account Manager - SA/WA
Australia - MelbourneAustralia - PerthAustralia - Adelaide
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. Our heritage of science and innovation and the curiosity and passion of everyone who works here has enabled us to provide medicines that help transform standards of care for more than 30 years. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include liver diseases, infectious diseases, inflammatory diseases and cancer.
Kite, a Gilead company, is dedicated to achieving one of the most ambitious goals of the 21st century medicine: curing cancer. This mission is at the heart of everything we do, from early research to product development. For the past three decades, members of our team have been at the forefront of cancer immunotherapy. Today, we are a leader in engineered T cell therapy, changing the paradigm of cancer treatment with what is potentially the biggest breakthrough since the introduction of combination chemotherapy more than 60 years ago. With an unrelenting drive and a singular focus on cell therapy, our team is executing on our strategy to bring life-saving therapies to patients.
The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognise and kill tumors.
We are seeking a qualified, highly motivated, individual with relevant experience for the position of Cell Therapy Account Manager (CTAM ) covering South Australia and West Australia territories. The CTAM will be part of a team responsible for driving the successful launch of our first product and future products.
Initial activities will focus on working with the Business Unit Director and the medical and broader cross functional team in building and strengthening professional relationships within targeted tertiary hospitals to ensure the successful introduction and use of our first product, and lead and coordinate the CAR T site qualification process for potential future sites.
Post launch, the focus will shift to achieving commercial objectives for the launch and account plan execution and refinement.
- Serve as the commercial point of contact for designated hospitals and referring centres
- Primary point of contact to support all customer needs.
- Ensure appropriate patient identification
- Manage internal customer facing partners to ensure the customers have a positive experience with Gilead and our products
- Navigate complex hospital environments and understand the needs/issues of various stakeholders at all levels within the account and find solutions to address these needs/issues.
- Collaborate and regularly communicate with colleagues in Quality, Pharmacovigilance, Marketing, and Customer Engagement.
- Engage with haematology Specialists to ensure appropriate patients are referred into Qualified Treatment centres
- Maintain and continuously develop both disease state and product specific knowledge
- Actively gain customer insights and provide timely follow-up on commitments and requests.
- Operate in compliance with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of activities.
- Develop significant business relationships with decision makers and key stakeholders within treatment centres
- Support and Coordination of the qualification process of selected hospitals.
- Partner with marketing to oversee the execution of brand strategies, goals and promotional tactics aligned with customer facing efforts.
- Lead the development and execution of strategic account & commercial plans which will include clear goals and tactics aligned with corporate and commercial business objectives
- Develop mechanisms and execute on processes to regularly monitor account activity against goals and provide on-going feedback to the marketing team.
- Manage a budget and use of budget/resources.
- Establish and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with cross functional peers and teams across the Kite Pharma & Gilead organisation.
- Develop significant relationships with KOLs & the senior account level leadership as well as other decision makers.
- Provide support at professional meetings, including staffing exhibits, reporting on scientific sessions, Facilitate and provide timely feedback to appropriate Kite Pharma & Gilead management regarding account business trends, changes in the therapeutic landscape, industry issues and business opportunities.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required
- Demonstrated ability and desire to provide unprecedented customer support across stakeholder groups
- Demonstrate initiative and a willingness to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, environment
- Demonstrated ability to be a contributing member of a high performing team where individual and team success align
- Experience executing with products/therapies that require complex customer delivery including logistics management
- Ability to successfully work and collaborate with field based and internal cross functional partners
- Strong business acumen and ability to evaluate and apply data to inform decision making
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Scientific educational background preferred or other related graduate-level degree is preferred
- Possesses a long term, strategic understanding of the oncology/haematology & SCT market in Australia is desired but not require
- Launch experience within academic hospitals is a must.
- Experience with managing large accounts including strategic planning, problem solving and execution. Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance and ability to work daily with SOPs
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Requires limited travel initially which may be both domestic and international. Travel will be extended over time to other states.
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build consensus across multiple cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to successfully communicate and execute organisational goals and brand strategies
- Develop significant relationships across all levels of the hospitals environment including decision makers and influencers.
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (always doing the right thing)
- Teamwork (collaborating in good faith)
- Excellence (working at a high level of commitment and capability)
- Accountability (taking personal responsibility)
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity)
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Australia---Melbourne/Cell-Therapy-Account-Manager---SA-WA_R0020344-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency