Assistant Professor of Metabolic/ Nutrition/ Microbiome Medicine
A full-time position at the Lee Kong Chian School is Medicine is open for an Assistant Professor of Metabolic / Nutrition / Microbiome Medicine. Reporting to the Dean and Vice Dean, Research, the appointee is expected to undertake high quality research in Metabolic/ Nutrition/ Microbiome Medicine, in line with the research strategy of the School. The appointee will obtain research funding and supervise research staff and students. The appointee is also expected to undertake teaching and educational responsibilities for the training of medical students and postgraduate research students.
- MBBS/MD and/or PhD
- Relevant postdoctoral experience
- Significant experience and outstanding, record of translational clinical research and teaching with a high level of scientific achievement, productivity and impact in the field of Metabolic/ Nutrition/ Microbiome Medicine
- Ability to supervise research staff and students
- Good communication skills and an appreciation for constructive teamwork
- Willing to participate in postgraduate and undergraduate education and training
- Experience and desire to participate in postgraduate and undergraduate education and training
- Track record of having supervised graduate students to successful completion of PhDs
Interested applicants are invited to apply to Associate Professor Andrew Tan, Vice-Dean, Faculty Affairs, for the above position with a detailed resume at the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.