KBRI is inviting talented Researcher (the 2th Recruiting in 2021)
Korea Brain Research Institute (KBRI) aims to be a leading global brain research institute and is funded by Ministry of Science and ICT.
With the goal of 'First Topic, Best Infrastructure' in the brain research, we cordially invite researchers full of creativity and challenging spirit who will contribute to the enhancement of human health and happiness.
- Doctoral degree in related fields(12 year or longer after Ph.D) or 2)an M.D.
- Excellent English and interpersonal skills
- No criminal history
- All candidates must be able to commit themselves to KBRI’s long-term research activities.
2. Job Description [2 full-time job positions]
- (research-01) All area of neuroscience ( 1 Principal Researcher )
Research, planing and management work for ‘a) neurobiology, b) Translational neuroscience, c) Brain engineering and cognitive science.
- (research-02) All area of neuroscience ( 1 Senior Researcher or Principal Researcher )
Research, planing and management work for ‘a) neurobiology, b) Translational neuroscience, c) Brain engineering and cognitive science’
- Step 1 [Document Screening]
Basic qualification, degree, and work experience of candidates will be thoroughly reviewed based on the submitted documents.
- Step 2 [1st Interview_Seminar for one’s Research Performance]
1st Interview(presentation in English) will be given to the candidates who pass Step 1. Presentation topic : research performance, experience/career, job perpormance ability, etc.
- Step 3 [2nd Interview]
And 2nd Interview(presentation in Korean) will be given to the candidates who pass Step 1. During the interview, the interviewees’ competency, attitude and professionalism will be evaluated.
4. Application Submission
For the Step 1, please fill out the online-form and apply for KBRI on the website (www.kbri.recruiter.co.kr) and you must submit the attached files as below no later than 17:59pm, July, 30th, 2021(Korean Standard Time).
- 'List of research performance',
- 'Research Plan',
- 'Evidence of research achievements (papers, patent registration, etc.)',
Please note that any application that does not follow above-mentioned instruction will not be considered.
The person who successfully passes the document screening process must bring following documents on the day of interview for the Step 2:
- Each presentation material(1st Interview, 2nd Interview) * It should be made in PowerPoint(MS-Office)
- More than 2 Letters of Recommendation: Use designated form. * Letter of recommendation should be submitted via E-mail (email@example.com) prior to the day of interview.
- Original copies of certificates of graduation (Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D Degree)
- Original copies of transcripts (Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D Degree)
- Original copies of certificate of career or license related to the job (If applicable)
5. Other Notes
Multiple applications will not be processed. Each applicant must apply for one position. Your work experience, publications, licenses must be officially verified as those will be reviewed by the KBRI Human Resources Team to determine salaries. If presented documents are proven to be false, the acceptance will be revoked. Furthermore, if an applicant fails to pass a security check or physical examination for recruitment, the acceptance will also be declined.