PTP Business Support Specialist
PTP Business Support Specialist
Ireland - Cork
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Job Description Overview:
Based in Gilead's Global Financial Solutions Centre, The Business Support Specialist reports to the PTP Lead of Business Support for ACE and is responsible for taking an active role in executing, improving, and supporting the customer service framework in the PTP department. The focus of the role is to proactively ensure supplier inquiries are resolved accurately, timely, and efficiently whilst facilitating and building key relationships with all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be expected to be highly self-motivated with proven experience in successfully supporting a best in class Business Support team providing best practice service delivery and actionable business insights.
Specific Job Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities (though not limited to):
- Work closely with the global Business Support team to find trends, perform root/cause analysis, identify improvement and training opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Partner with other global PTP team members to standardize processes globally to ensure they are scalable to support the Company's continued growth.
- Collaborate with all teams within PTP function to effectively provide excellent support to our stakeholders with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Effectively manage the perceptions and expectations of internal stakeholders
- Maintain process integrity, internal and SOX controls, ensure compliance with the Controller's Manual and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Accountable for service delivery against agreed and evolving KPI's and service partnership agreement
- Understand business direction, key changes and needs; initiate and actively participate in the conversations on how Business Support needs to mould and adapt to stay proactive
- Effectively execute daily customer support activities using the ticketing system, daily reporting and workflow activity.
- Provide training and guidance end users internally in GFS and within the affiliates across EMEA. Build and enhance new training materials to further improve customer experience.
- Work closely with Market Finance, PTP and RTR to maintain a current Trade AP and Bank aging.
Competencies & Skills:
- Aspire to deliver an exceptional customer experience and process excellence.
- A focus on innovation and continuous improvement.
- Business Partnership, build relationships and trust, share ideas and work collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mind, and the ability to work effectively with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker; must have the ability to use excellent judgment and resolve issues with dexterity and effective decision making.
- Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment
- Strong knowledge of operational business processes
- Must have the ability to influence others, build credibility, and trust
- Results orientation: The ideal candidate will be results-driven and must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to operate successfully across diverse geographical locations and cultures
- High level of self-motivation, leadership, positive attitude, drive for achievement and a strong work ethic
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong business relationship experience in Global PTP setting.
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus
- Knowledge of ERP systems , preferably SAP and Oracle.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Ireland---Cork/PTP-Business-Support-Specialist_R0020564
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency