Recruiter II, Talent Acquisition - Clinical Development
United States Remote
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
We have an exciting and impactful opportunity available for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter at Gilead supporting business groups within the Clinical Development organization. In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition (Clinical Development) and will attract, identify and hire top talent as we build our Oncology talent pipeline. The successful candidate will be fast on their feet, resourceful and serve as a talent advisor to hiring managers regarding recruiting and hiring best practices. You will partner across every level of the organization and play an integral part in maximizing a robust talent acquisition tool set, while working toward a goal of hiring the very best.Key Responsibilities:
- May participate projects within Talent Acquisition and cross-functionally
- Identify trends or anomalies to manager regarding applicants, issues with regards to open requisitions and general industry trends that may impact Gilead's recruiting efforts
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various hiring goals across all levels within assigned business groups in the Clinical Development organization
- Initiate and facilitate hiring strategy meetings with hiring managers to create and agree upon recruitment strategy and regular cadence for touchpoints through the process to fulfill hiring objectives
- Develop strong relationships and act as a talent advisor to hiring managers
- Use various sourcing techniques, skills and experience to discover, identify and attract the best talent
- Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical experience/ business skills as well as culture fit against Gilead's Leadership Commitments & Core Values
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Establish ongoing relationships with Hiring Managers and HRBPs in order to understand their short- and long-term business and recruitment needs
- Drive diverse talent pipeline programs in partnership with sourcing partners and TA leadership
- Work across the HR landscape partnering with HRBP, Total Rewards and Inclusion & Diversity to support hiring needs
- Responsible for engaging external search firms and managing searches when vendor services are needed
- Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of full-life cycle recruiting experience in the pharma/biotech industry
- In-house corporate recruitment experience supporting R&D business groups highly preferred
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess good influencing skills and ability to independently identify appropriate actions to take in resolving issues using defined Talent Acquisition policies and procedures
- Proven experience in building candidate pipelines through direct sourcing
- Demonstrated high level of accountability and follow-through
- Accustomed to working with all levels of in a highly matrixed organization and instilling confidence and trust with hiring managers and key work partners
- Working Knowledge of employment law (OFCCP) and general human resources practices
High level of proficiency with MS Office Suite (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ATS/HRIS. Previous Workday experience highly preferred
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law'
poster.NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACTYOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACTPAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site
to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States--Remote/Recruiter-II--Talent-Acquisition--Clinical-Development-_R0020411-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency