Research Associate Level II/III
• You are experienced in iPSC expansion, characterization, and differentiation.
• You are a rigorous experimentalist who takes pride in your ability to execute at the bench.
• You are conscientious and pay almost obsessive attention to detail, as organized documentation is second nature.
• You are curious, love learning and are eager to take on hard problems.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy pushing the edge of what is possible.
• You are resourceful and like to work independently but are not shy to ask for advice.
What You’ll Do
• Collaborate and communicate across a diverse interdisciplinary research team.
• Work with scientists to collect and interpret data from proprietary Hesperos’ developed software and hardware for multiple drug discovery efforts.
• Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
• Keep detailed and organized records of experimental protocols and results.
• Establish and scale iPSC differentiation protocols into various lineages including but not limited to cardiomyocytes, skeletal muscle cells, neurons, astrocytes, and microglia.
• Characterize and perform quality control of iPSCs and iPSC-derived cells.
• Design, optimize and execute in vitro assays.
• Present findings and data analysis in research meetings.
• Work a flexible schedule, including weekends.