Manager, Digital Marketing Operations
Manager, Digital Marketing Operations
Brazil - Sao Paulo
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Reporting to the Marketing Sr. Director, Brazil, and dotted line reporting to the Commercial Operations Lead of the country, the Digital Marketing Operations Manager will spearhead the omnichannel initiatives of the country while closely collaborate with the Intercontinental Commercial Operations (ICO) Digital & Innovation Center of Excellence and Digital Analytics to ensure global-local alignment, channel optimization and efficiency through analytics, and best practice sharing.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
Lead by example, respecting Gilead core values of integrity, accountability, teamwork, excellence, and inclusion; and upholding Gilead Leadership Commitments.
- Implements and optimizes platform and local omnichannel strategy in partnership with Marketing and Medical at different stages of product life cycle include expanding multichannel capabilities and localizing contents related to digital branding, webinars, iVA campaigns, remote e-detailing, 1:1 and mass email campaigns for all therapeutic areas
- Reinforces and supports the Brand Plan of Action by incorporating commercial and medical digital strategy (e.g., virtual events such as congresses and speaker programs)
- Assesses local digital transformation needs, manages budget for digital initiatives, co-develops and delivers digital marketing capability integration with customer-facing functions (Marketing, Medical, Government Affairs, Public Affairs, Access) and social media marketing/ community mgr/ e-reputation/ advocacy
- Localizes relevant global content into local context (e.g., language, laws & regulations) and schedules content release & refresh cycle plans
- Co-develops and maintains local therapeutic area channels (e.g., product websites, apps) and contents
- Monitors business performance and online environment via appropriate tools and proactively drives initiatives to meet the business objectives
- Accesses multichannel ROI and direct investments in new technologies and feeds data on traffic acquisition and customer insights to ICR Digital Analytics
- Closely collaborates with ICR Digital & Innovation COE to optimize global and regional resource to meet local needs, ensure global-to-local/local-to-global data standards, co-develop & align on digital KPIs, and share best practice
- Leads the mindset changes necessary to embrace multichannel/digital channels with Marketing, Medical and Legal teams; creates enthusiasm and focus internally and with customers and agencies alike to accelerate digital transformation
- Complies with Gilead & local market policy and procedures, and manages risks associated with cyber threats, hacking, PII, data integrity
- Develops networks with other Pharma Industry multichannel experts
Skills and experience:
- 10+ years of work experience with bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in Portuguese and English (Speaking/Reading/Writing)
- Experience in pharma and/or consumer packaged goods industry is preferable
- Well experienced in marketing strategy, brand planning, multi-channel communications, digital engagement, marketing operations, campaign/tactic execution/management, and performance analysis
- Solid experience in managing digital agencies, vendors, and cross function project teams
- Experience of the Legal/Medical/Regulatory review process and work under the matrix organization
- Experienced in conception of online, marketing, mobile and tablet solutions as well as development of multi-channel sales-tools
- Strong project management skills with track record of planning, organizing and executing campaigns and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in digital channel enablement and execution, including: Websites; Email campaigns; Digital advertising; Interactive Visual Aids (Sales Rep's iPad Presentation); Remote Engagement; Mobile applications; Webinars & Event management. Knowledge of CRM, Marketing Automation and CMS systems desirable
- Good technical knowledge to effectively liaise cross-functional collaborations e.g., between Marketing, Medical Affairs, IT and external agency partners (if applicable)
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Brazil---Sao-Paulo/Manager--Digital-Marketing-Operations_R0017822
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency