Product Manager, HIV
Product Manager, HIV
Australia - Melbourne
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new drug discovery and investigational candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include liver diseases, infectious diseases, inflammatory diseases and cancer.
Gilead Sciences in Melbourne, Australia is seeking a knowledgeable and motivated professional capable of working effectively in a cross-functional team environment. The successful candidate will assume a full- time employment in the HIV department and report to the Associate Director, Product Management. The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
- Drive the Promotion Review process to ensure marketing materials are cleared for promotional use and secures final production.
- Development of promotional materials in line with Brand Team Strategy
- Contribute to the execution of the Strategic Plan & the initiatives within the plan
- Develop high quality promotional materials and events in line with Brand Strategy
- Prioritise and contribute to the execution of tactics across the Business Unit, in a coordinated way
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
- Assist in the implementation of the approved tactical plan
- Implements product promotional communication strategy for physician promotions ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy.
- Drive the promotional review process to ensure marketing materials are cleared for promotional use.
- Analyzes moderately complex problems and situations and provides logical recommendations and leads any required action planning, incl Sales data, market research, clinical data etc
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complexity and conflicting requirements.
- Provides brand promotional strategy on key planning teams such as: conventions, sales meetings, sales training and medical education programs.
- Management of budget and project timelines for projects responsible for.
- Liaise with relevant agencies to develop promotional deliverables.
- May assist in secondary packing design (labels, cartons and shippers) for local market.
- Gains approval for marketing materials through internal review process and secure final production.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work as team in coordinated fashion and then autonomously as needed.
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Skills
- 2+ years' experience in the Australian pharmaceutical industry in a commercial role
- Bachelor's degree in science/marketing or related fields required.
- Familiarity with marketing fundamentals, sales and commercial policies and practices
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical sales or marketing is desired.
- Therapeutic Area knowledge preferred.
- Must have the ability to conduct analysis and understand data and trends
- Project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills and ability to efficiently and productively communicate to a variety of groups and audiences.
- Must have a demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and
- Must have a thorough understanding of the Code and its relevance for the development of marketing materials.
- Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute to a strategic plan.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver projects to plan.
- Ability to successfully work with external agencies, including advertising and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets is required.
- Good time management and organisation skills is required
Gilead Core Matters
- Integrity (always doing the right thing)
- Teamwork (collaborating in good faith)
- Excellence (working at a high level of commitment and capability)
- Accountability (taking personal responsibility)
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity)
Being Here Matters
At Gilead we are committed, hardworking and passionate about improving the lives of the patients who use our products. Our values - integrity, inclusion, teamwork, accountability and excellence - are evident in everything we do. We are a close-knit team where you can see the tangible results of your contributions, where every individual matters, and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through ongoing development.
We want all our employees to embrace and leverage each other's talents and diverse perspectives, foster a sense of belonging, achieve their full career potential and contribute to the team's success. This is demonstrated through our Silver Status in the Australian Workplace Equity Index.
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Australia---Melbourne/Product-Manager--HIV_R0019889-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency