Tenure Track Faculty in Population Health Informatics
The Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine (OUWB) is seeking applicants for an open rank tenure-track faculty position in the newly formed Population Health Informatics program. The candidate must have a strong track record in research and teaching experience at the graduate level. The academic training and research focus areas are flexible and may range across disciplines such as epidemiology, health systems research, healthcare economy, health informatics, clinical decision support, and/or data science. The candidate will be expected to maintain a strong research program while contributing to graduate and medical school curriculum and instruction. In addition, the candidate will be expected to work with a diverse, interdisciplinary team of researchers and clinicians at OUWB and Beaumont Health to develop and implement innovative solutions in line with the Triple of Aim of improving patient experience and health outcomes while reducing cost. Beaumont Health encompasses 9 hospitals and 145 outpatient sites across the Detroit area, and serves nearly 2 million patients.
1. Maintain a competitive, externally funded research program.
2. Contribute to the development and assessment of graduate programs in Population Health and Population Health Informatics.
3. Instruct courses (core and electives) to support the curriculum for Population Health and Population Health Informatics graduate degrees.
4. Assist, evaluate, advise and mentor both graduate and medical students regarding research and curricular matters.
5. Perform administrative duties as assigned.
In addition, candidates must have:
A. Demonstrated commitment to advancing a culture and climate of diversity and inclusion and serving a diverse population.
B. Experience in graduate course development.
C. Experience working with clinical data A PhD and/or MD/DO with a minimum of 3 years post-doctoral training/experience
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/4eD4YNTg21EEF27qHVOam
Apply for Tenure Track Faculty in Population Health Informatics
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly