Senior Manager, Business Analytics
Senior Manager, Business Analytics
Sweden - Solna - Stockholm
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and experimental drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, serious respiratory, cardiovascular, and metabolic conditions, cancer and inflammation.
Gilead Sciences Nordics is an exceptionally successful affiliate with impressive perspectives in existing and future therapeutic areas. Recent and upcoming product launches in the areas of (hemato-) oncology, HIV and inflammation have seen the demand for Gilead Sciences therapies grow even further. The Nordic operation with approx. 90 employees is a key contributor among the subsidiaries in the ACE (Australia, Canada, Europe) Region. In order to support the commercial growth of especially the oncology organization, we now need to hire a Senior Manager Business Analytics to join the Business Analytics function of the affiliate.
- Data acquisition and data management from external data providers and market research agencies, e.g. IQVIA, IM associates, owned and 3rd party registries
- Responsible for selection of, procurement from and management of various business analytics vendors
- Provides reliable and accurate analyses and reports based on data to internal stakeholders to support decision making on key strategies (identification of gaps & needs).
- Presents recommendations and findings by pro-actively reviewing opportunities and risks to various stakeholders within the Commercial organization
- Initiates, leads and coordinates market insight projects (e.g. market research, creating dashboards) including alignment within cross-functional teams (Commercial, Marketing, Finance and external vendors)
- Designs and runs local and international aligned market research projects with decisive and actionable results
- Contributes significantly to the Budget/Latest Estimate process by informing the planning based on business analytics, creates regular strategic forecasts on overall TA markets and products and supports the creation of a consistent and compelling story
- Supports definition of relevant KPIs and dashboard reports, establishes robust data sources and oversees analytics for senior management. (e.g. monthly Performance Dashboards)
- Interacts with internal stakeholders ranging from seniors in HQ, commercial management to field sales teams
- Applies strategic thinking and communicates highly complex analytical processes in a clear and concise manner
- Process and dashboard Field Force Effectiveness data, report and provide recommendations to the Business unit directors
- Reporting of KPIs to headquarter via internal reporting systems
- Roll out and further improvement of Business Intelligence Tools, e.g. Tableau
- Degree in business administration, economics, finance, natural sciences or related fields
- Relevant experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in sales/marketing data analysis, statistical analysis, and financial forecasting
- In-depth knowledge of relevant business software with advanced user skills in MS Excel
- Ability to assume full responsibility for accuracy, reliability, and timeliness of deliverables completed through own efforts
- Business acumen: ability to consider the big picture and long-term business goals
- Must be able to effectively communicate complex analytical information to non-technical members of the brand team or the senior management
- Demonstrate curiosity for innovation and seek for alternative solutions
- Collaborative mindset
- Solid understanding of the Nordic pharmaceutical market and business principles
- In-depth knowledge of global Sales and Marketing organizations and pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IQVIA, etc.) is desired
- Knowledge of Tableau
- Keen to develop strategic thinking on Business Analytics evolution
- Specific education and experience requirements
Gilead Core Values
INTEGRITY - Doing What's Right
INCLUSION - Encouraging Diversity
TEAMWORK - Working Together
EXCELLENCE - Being Your Best
ACCOUNTABILITY - Taking Personal Responsibility
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Sweden---Solna---Stockholm/Senior-Manager--Business-Analytics_R0019822-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency