Group Leader, Proteomics
We are recruiting a proteomics group leader who will have the opportunity to build a world class proteomics platform for targeted protein degradation drug discovery. We are seeking an individual who will provide both scientific leadership and hands-on technical expertise to build our proteomics platform.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are an experienced proteomics expert looking to work alongside leaders in the field of targeted protein degradation to make a difference for drug discovery. You have the vision to build a cutting-edge proteomics platform, with depth of knowledge in modern approaches, instrumentation, and data analysis tools. You have the leadership experience and technological ability to build our proteomics capabilities and team from the ground up.
- Provide scientific leadership to programs at all stages of drug discovery
- Implement a quantitative proteomics platform capable of multiplexed whole proteome and targeted mass spectrometry studies
- Enable proteomics studies for target identification, compound selectivity, post-translational modification, and mechanism of action assessments.
- Build and manage a proteomics team, and work closely with other Neomorph functional leads to enable drug discovery
- PhD in proteomics, biochemistry, molecular/cellular biology, or a related field with 5+ years, MS with 8+ years or BS with 11+ years of relevant experience
- Broad knowledge of the current proteomics field and techniques, with a proven record of success through publications, presentations, and patents
- Expertise in preparing samples, performing liquid chromatography fractionation, running a range of mass spectrometers, and analyzing mass spectrometry data
- Significant experience with high-throughput quantitative proteomics approaches including sample multiplexing, as well as experience with modern liquid chromatography fractionation techniques
- Experience in collecting, analyzing, and managing both internal and external proteomics data
- Strong teamwork and communication skills that will contribute to a high performing drug discovery team