Senior Regional Market Access Manager Oncology Ile de France Est - Grand Est H/F
Senior Regional Market Access Manager Oncology Ile de France Est - Grand Est H/F
France - ParisFrance - DijonFrance - StrasbourgFrance - BesanconFrance - ReimsFrance - Nancy
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. The company strives to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world. Gilead has operations in more than 35 countries world-wide, with headquarters in Foster City, California, USA.
Gilead has declared Oncology as one of the key therapeutic areas for future growth. Gilead is growing its pipeline in immune-oncology through internal research, partnerships and acquisitions.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to participate in the future growth of Gilead Oncology France and to lead the initial efforts to advance our breast cancer expertise and strengthen our role in Immuno-Oncology. The role is going to be based in .
The Regional Market Access (Senior) Manager is a Market Access specialist who works with a cross-functional Gilead team on regional level. This role will be responsible for the new Oncology Therapeutic in Gilead with a clear focus on Breast Cancer and also cell therapy.
This role is dedicated to constantly align, empower and coach the cross-functional team against the background of regional prescription containment measurements which are set up by public organizations, such as OMeDIT, Health Regional Agencies (ARS) and other regional stakeholders. The Regional Market Access (Senior) Manager will be first point of contact to these public organizations and expands Gilead's network to them.
In addition, this role also engages with healthcare professionals, such as hospital pharmacists and pharmacists' professional associations to discuss Market Access related issues. Regional and national purchasers too.
Besides being a partner to internal and external stakeholders, the Regional Market Access (Senior) Manager owns the strong ability to analyze the regional Market Access environment and translates it into clear commercial strategies and tactics. Beyond that, the Regional Market Access (Senior) Manager will assure execution excellence of these strategies in close cooperation with the cross-functional Gilead team by being an integral part of these teams. This role is a key driver in enriching everyday business activities with Market Access intelligence and executive power and enhances business opportunities as well as Gilead team performance.
Essential job duties and functions
- Manage contacts to public and private accounts and increase and establish Gilead's regional network to them
- Listing our products in all strategic accounts of your regional area
- Secure CAR T access and funding
- Analyze regional healthcare environment and prescription containment measurements and identify regional key measurements influencing Gilead's business; translate analysis into business strategies and tactics, drive and participate in their cross-functional execution
- Train and coach Gilead internal stakeholders in respect to Market Access intelligence; with a focus on Sales Representatives empower Gilead team to understand and handle prescription hurdles
- In cooperation with cross-functional team, partner with healthcare professionals and add value to existing relationships by offering targeted Market Access expertise
- Identify potentially underperforming regions and accounts and develop strategies to enhance their performance; design innovative concepts to generate market opportunities from a Market Access perspective resulting in commercial gain
- Support cross-functional Gilead team as a Market Access partner; offer tailored support and demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills with internal teams and external stakeholders
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Typically requires a Master or equivalent degree preferably in sciences, pharmacy, medicine, public health, public health policy or business-related disciplines and 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, in particular previous Market Access experience and experience in working with relevant public accounts, health authorities and/or relevant governmental bodies.
- Must be able and allowed to credibly discuss pharmaceutical/medical product details with public and private accounts and healthcare professionals.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team.
- Project management skills.
- Must have in depth understanding of growing influence of public accounts on pharmaceutical marketplace. Familiarity with regional contracts, agreements and drug steering features on national and regional level required, as well as ability to analyze regional contracts/agreements/features in respect to their influence on Gileads business and development of strategies for win-win solutions based on these analyses.
- Data analyses skills
- Negotiation experience is a plus.
- Must be able to travel extensively as dictated by business need; home office based plus attendance phases in Gilead office near Boulogne-Billancourt
- Self-motivated and able to work with a high level of autonomy and independence.
- Proven expertise in relationship building skills is required.
- Good analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and problems, and interpret information in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to senior management and sales representatives.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power point and Word.
- Experience in therapeutic areas named above, in particular in Breast cancer and hematology is desirable.
- Proven record of success in a similar role.
Gilead Core Values
INTEGRITY - Doing What's Right
INCLUSION - Encouraging Diversity
TEAMWORK - Working Together
EXCELLENCE - Being Your Best
ACCOUNTABILITY - Taking Personal Responsibility
For jobs in France:
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l'objet d'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d'un droit d'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Paris/Senior-Regional-Market-Access-Manager-Oncology-North-East-H-F_R0019749-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency