Post-Doctoral Associate (DNA Repair, Genome Stability and Molecular Biology of Cancer)
The position entails working on multiple projects at any given time. Participate in the design, implementation, and evaluation of research studies. Collect data and develop data collection procedures; train and supervise data collection personnel. Design, organize, and implement project database; analyze data. Collaborate on reports and publication of findings.
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, or related Biomedical Sciences with minimum 2 years postdoctoral laboratory experience.
- Strong background in molecular biology, cell biology and biochemistry.
- Experience in cancer cell biology, biological computation/informatics, gene expression, epigenetics, drug development, functional genomics, molecular carcinogenesis, chemoprevention, cancer therapeutics or other areas of cancer research is preferred.
- Prior experience using yeast cells and/or mammalian cell culture and standard molecular biology techniques is preferred.
- A background in chromatin biology, genome stability maintenance, DNA repair, next generation DNA sequencing and bioinformatics is preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight from PI.
- Ability to effectively manage research projects.
- Strategic planning, prioritization and goal setting are required.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation, and ability to excel in highly competitive and rapidly evolving cancer research environment.
- Demonstrated scientific productivity, and strong publication record.
- Ability and interests in preparing and submitting competitive fellowship applications.
Apply for Post-Doctoral Associate (DNA Repair, Genome Stability and Molecular Biology of Cancer)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly