Sr Product Manager, Oncology Marketing
Sr Product Manager, Oncology Marketing
Canada - Ontario - Mississauga
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc.is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, cell therapy and invasive fungal disease.
The Sr Product Manager, Oncology Marketing, reports to the Sr. Business Unit Director, Oncology. This role is office-based in Mississauga and may require national travel (including internal meetings and external conferences) once travel restrictions are eased.
- Proven curriculum development and instructional design skills. In-depth familiarity and knowledge of commonly used concepts and practices for adult learning is required.
- Drives execution of core tactics through the management and partnership with external agencies, internal cross-functional partners, and field sales. Regularly measures the success of initiatives.
- Develops and leads marketing campaigns aligned to the brand strategy with emphasis on digital implementation
- Leads development and implementation of external engagement activities such as conferences, scientific exchanges and advisory boards
- Gains approval for marketing materials through internal review process including management reviews and Med-Legal-Reg. Secures final production.
- Works cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Leadership Legal, Regulatory, Medical and other key internal stakeholders.
- Analyzes complex brand opportunities and provides logical recommendations; leads any required action planning.
- Provides tactical and strategic input on key planning teams such as: conventions, sales meetings, and sales training.
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- 2+ years' Marketing experience within Oncology, Hematology and/or rare disease experience, preferably within pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Track record of successful pharmaceutical/biotech marketing, previous pharmaceutical/biotech sales is an asset
- Experience with implement multi-channel marketing with emphasis on digital campaigns
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills and ability to efficiently and productively communicate to a variety of groups and audiences.
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials.
- Ability to successfully work with external agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials.
- Strategic mindset with a focus on collaboration and excellence
- Ability to successfully navigate fast and dynamic situations where there is ambiguity, uncertainty, and change
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional matrix
- Therapeutic Area knowledge, Oncology, Hematology or Rare disease. Hospital/Institutional marketing experience are a plus
The Gilead Difference
Everyone at Gilead is motivated by our overarching mission to discover and deliver innovative therapies that improve patient care in areas of unmet medical needs. But it's just what we do that gives us an edge, it's how we do it. We expect everyone at Gilead to lead by example, guided by our core values:
Integrity - Doing What's Right
Inclusion - Encouraging Diversity
Teamwork - Working Together
Accountability - Taking Personal Responsibility
Excellence - Being Your Best
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Canada---Ontario---Mississauga/Sr-Product-Manager--Oncology-Marketing_R0019625-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency