Associate Director, Patient Recruitment
- Managing the patient recruitment tracking platform and supporting therapeutic patient recruitment strategies to enable the predictable delivery of Pfizer's portfolio.
- Supporting and maintaining processes in deploying and maintaining the patient recruitment tracking platform and oversight of the support team.
- Serve as a Business Owner for the Patient Tracking Platform in consultation with IT colleagues.
- Partners with Clinical Operations for the patient recruitment strategy team.
- Gather patient insights and manage protocol simulations for multiple patient recruitment projects.
- Works independently to deliver a final analysis for potential inputs for the clinical protocol.
- Supports Study Optimization Leadership on special projects.
- Leads and/or participates in global initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
- Works under close supervision of Senior Director Patient Recruitment Planning.
- Evaluate clinical protocols and coordinate design and delivery of patient insights and/or protocol simulation to answer key protocol or patient questions.
- Build and manage networks of patient communities for insights into clinical protocols.
- Build and manage a network of site relationships for conducting protocol simulations.
- Analyze patient insights and results from protocol simulations to provide recommendations to clinical teams for protocol considerations across Pfizer's portfolio.
- Deploy and Maintain Patient Recruitment Tracking Platform
- Lead and manage the Platform Support Team
- Serve as the System Business Owner for the Tracking Platform
- Supporting therapeutic patient recruitment strategies to enable the predictable delivery of Pfizer's portfolio.
- Coordinate technology requirements/deployments with IT colleagues and external suppliers
- Promotes a continuous improvement culture to streamline appropriate processes for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Bachelor's degree in business or science.
- Candidate should have 7+ years of Pharmaceutical research experience with at least 5 years of experience specifically in patient recruitment related area at provider, CRO or sponsor company. Ideally, a mix of the three.
- Knowledge of patient recruitment strategies & tactics including, but not limited to: Direct to patient outreach, digital/mobile and traditional, Site Management Organizations, advocacy groups, patient networks, & on-site support
- Candidate should have experience working IT departments, deploying and maintaining IT systems (inclusive of user experience, user acceptance testing, enhancements, and system integrations)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside the organization
- Well-developed planning, observation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Responsible for communicating problems/issues along with action plans or alternatives for resolution
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to persuade, negotiate, and moderate conflict
- Experience in the creation, tracking, and reporting of metrics and key performance indicators
- Experience in collaborating with legal and privacy officers to ensure processes and systems are compliant.
Last Day to Apply: May 20th 2021
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.