Guangxi Normal University 2021 Talent Recruitment Announcement (Doctoral and Post-doctoral)
Guangxi Normal University 2021 Talent Recruitment Announcement (Doctoral and Post-doctoral)
Guangxi Normal University, located in Guilin, Guangxi, a world-famous landscape tourist city and a renowned historical and cultural city, enjoys a high-speed railway traffic sphere of "one city, nine stations and two high-speed railways". It is a local comprehensive university with a long history of operation, featuring remarkable achievements in talent cultivation, robust science and education platforms, abundant educational resources, a wide range of disciplines and coordinated development of multiple disciplines. With distinctive characteristics of faculty education and prominent service to local society, Guangxi Normal University is a university jointly constructed by the Ministry of Education of China and the People's Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, a university under the "National Basic Ability Construction Project of Western and Central China", and a university supported by the People's Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region for the construction of similar first-class universities in China. The University consists of three campuses, namely, Wangcheng, Yucai and Yanshan, occupying an area of more than 4,100 mu. The University has successfully nurtured more than 300,000 professionals of various fields for the country and society to date. There are currently more than 2000 full-time faculty members in the University. In line with the University' s career development needs, 2021 recruitment of doctoral and post-doctoral candidates at home and abroad is commenced. We sincerely invite ambitious and dedicated individuals to join us for the future endeavors!
No less than RMB150,000/year for doctoral and post-doctoral candidates; RMB180,000/year for faculty post-doctoral candidates during their service at the station.
RMB 200,000-350,000 for doctoral and post-doctoral candidates; faculty post-doctoral candidates are eligible to apply in advance for doctoral introduction entitlements as needed during their station service period.
RMB 100,000 accommodation allowance for the enrolled doctoral and post-doctoral candidates; faculty rented apartment will be provided by the University for faculty post-doctoral candidates.
Scientific Research Start-up Fund
RMB 100,000 for doctoral and post-doctoral candidates in natural sciences and RMB 50,000 for those in humanities and social sciences. Faculty post-doctoral researchers enjoy a research start-up fund of RMB 20,000 during their station service.
In accordance with the University's employment positions, the spouse of the admitted talents with a master's degree or above will be recommended for job opportunities by the University.
Enrolled in the University affiliated kindergarten, affiliated elementary school, affiliated secondary school, affiliated foreign language school, all of the above are demonstrative fundamental schools.
1. In case the admitted doctor has no title before the recruitment, he/she will be entitled to the remuneration of the professional technical grade 7 (associate professor) upon his/her arrival.
2. In case the post-doctoral candidate has not been recognized as a professional title before the recruitment, the university will directly recognize the associate title for him/her.
3. For couples who are admitted to the University concurrently and both possess doctorate degrees, the settlement allowance will be increased by RMB 50,000 per person.
4. Outstanding talents are eligible to apply for the annual remuneration system of advanced talent training system upon arrival at the University.
5. Recruited talents, upon admission to the University, are allowed to access to the development platform of the "Four Projects" of the stepped talent cultivation in the University (Lingyan Project, Duxiu Project, Yucai Project and Diecai Project) and acquire the potential for further improvement.
6. The educational and scientific research achievements of the recruited talents will be preferentially recommended by the University to Guangxi Normal University Press for publication.
Contact Details of Human Resources Office of Guangxi Normal University
University Address: No.1, Yanzhong Road, Yanshan District, Guilin, Guangxi
All applicants please send your digital resume to the Human Resources Office of Guangxi Normal University: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the contact email of the respective college
Introduced Majors (Directions) & Contact Information
Note: * is the scarce disciplines and specialties
1. *Literature, *Modern and Contemporary Chinese Literature, *Ancient Chinese Literature, *Curriculum and Pedagogy (Language), Literature Composition, Aesthetics, *Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, Journalism, Communication, Chinese Folk Literature, Folklore (including Chinese Folk Literature), Cultural Anthropology
Mr./Ms. Dong, Faculty of Arts / School of Journalism and Communication: 0773-3696038；email@example.com
2. Modern and Contemporary Chinese History, Ancient Chinese History, World History (Modern and Contemporary World History), World History (Regional and Country History Studies), Tourism Management, Cultural Industry Management
Mr./Ms. Jiang and Mr./Ms. Yang, School of History, Culture and Tourism: 0773-2804985；firstname.lastname@example.org
3. **Secondary Disciplines of Marxist Theory, Scientific Socialism and International Communist Movement, Political Economy, *Curriculum and Pedagogy (Ideological and Political Education)
Mr./Ms. Wei and Mr./Ms. Xie, School of Marxism: 0773-5848280；3696292；email@example.com
4. Civil and Commercial Law, Legal Theory, Legal History, Litigation Law, Environmental and Resource Protection Law, Economic Law
Mr./Ms. Chen and Mr./Ms. Song, Law School: 0773-3698039；firstname.lastname@example.org
Political Science Theory, Chinese and Foreign Political Systems, Demography, Social Work, Labor Economics, Administrative Management, Social Security
Mr./Ms. Xiao and Mr./Ms. Chen, School of Politics and Public Administration: 0773-3691220；email@example.com
5. Political Economy, Western Economics, Demography, Resources and Environmental Economics, Regional Economics, Finance (including Insurance), Industrial Economics, Management Science and Engineering, Accounting, Enterprise Management (including Financial Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management)
Mr./Ms. Lu and Mr./Ms. Peng, School of Economics and Management: 0773-3697709；firstname.lastname@example.org
6. *Principles of Pedagogy, *Curriculum and Pedagogy (Education), *Education History, *Comparative Pedagogy, *Pre-school Pedagogy, *Higher Education Studies, *Adult Education Studies, *Vocational and Technical Pedagogy, *Special Education Studies, *Educational Technology, Basic Psychology, Developmental and Pedagogical Psychology, Applied Psychology, Education Economics and Management
Mr./Ms. Li and Mr./Ms. Meng, Department of Pedagogy: 0773-5846355；email@example.com
7. *Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, *English Language and Literature, *Curriculum and Pedagogy (College English), *Japanese Language and Literature, *Curriculum and Pedagogy (English Language and Literature), *French Language and Literature, *Russian Language and Literature
Mr./Ms. Xie and Mr./Ms. Tao, School of Foreign Languages: 0773-5845945；3698056；firstname.lastname@example.org
8. *Fine Arts
Mr./Ms. Chen and Mr./Ms. Peng, School of Fine Arts: 0773-3690618；email@example.com
9. *Musicology (music history), *Musicology (pedagogy), *Musicology (composition), *Musicology (vocal direction), *Dance (theory)
Mr./Ms. Cai and Mr./Ms. Chen, Music School: 0773-3696280；firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Basic Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research and Cybernetics, Statistics, *Curriculum and Pedagogy (Mathematics)
Mr./Ms. Lu and Mr./Ms. Tang, School of Mathematics and Statistics: 0773-5802163；email@example.com
11. *Physics, *Theoretical Physics, *Optical Engineering, Control Science and Engineering, *Curriculum and Pedagogy (Physics)
Mr./Ms. Huang and Mr./Ms. Deng, School of Physical Science and Technology: 0773-5846478；5838492；firstname.lastname@example.org
12. *Inorganic Chemistry, *Organic Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Processes, *Analytical Chemistry, *Curriculum and Pedagogy (Chemistry), *Physical Chemistry, *Polymer Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Analysis
Mr./Ms. Nong and Mr./Ms. Peng, School of Chemistry and Pharmacy: 0773-5856134；email@example.com
13. Botany, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (Bioinformatics Direction), Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (Biomedical Direction), *Curriculum and Pedagogy (Biology), Developmental Biology, Forest Conservation, *Ecology, Zoology
Mr./Ms. Wu and Mr./Ms. Qin, School of Life Sciences: 0773-3556072；firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Physical Geography, *Cartography and Geographical Information System
Mr./Ms. You and Mr./Ms. Yang, School of Environment and Resources: 0773-3692269；email@example.com
15. *Computer Science Major
Mr./Ms. Li and Mr./Ms. Liao, School of Computer Science and Information Engineering/School of Software: 0773-3560693；firstname.lastname@example.org
16. *Physical Education and Training (basketball teaching and training), *Physical Education and Training (taekwondo teaching and training), *Physical Education and Training (soccer teaching and training), *Physical Education and Training (track and field teaching and training), *Physical Education and Training (volleyball teaching and training), *Physical Education and Training (aerobics, sports dance direction), *Sports Humanities and Sociology (physical education pedagogy, school physical education), *Sports Somatic Sciences, *Ethnic Traditional Physical Education
Mr./Ms. Peng and Mr./Ms. Li, School of Physical Education and Health: 0773-3692117；email@example.com
17. Circuits and Systems, Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology, Communication and Information Systems, Signal and Information Processing, Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Control
Mr./Ms. Zou and Mr./Ms. Liang, School of Electronic Engineering: 0773-5826559；firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Tourism Administration, Design Art, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Control Theory and Control Engineering, Vocational and Technical Pedagogy
Mr./Ms. Rong and Mr./Ms. Zhou, Vocational and Technical Normal Institute: 0773-5834868；email@example.com
19. *Design and Art (Environmental Design), *Design and Art (Industrial Design), *Design and Art (Visual Communication Design ), *Design and Art (Fashion and Costume Design), *Design and Art (Visual Communication Design), *Design and Art (Animation and Media Art Design)
Mr./Ms. Xiang and Mr./Ms. Wang, School of Design: 0773-8996170；firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
Mr./Ms. Liu and Mr./Ms. Wang, School of International Cultural Education: 0773-5857127；email@example.com
Apply for Guangxi Normal University 2021 Talent Recruitment Announcement (Doctoral and Post-doctoral)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly