Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Invites Global Talent
Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine was established in 1959, co-constructed by National Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine and the People’s Government of Jiangxi Province, as a national doctoral degree conferring institution. The school is located in Nanchang, the provincial capital of Jiangxi Province. At present, Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine has 15 secondary colleges (schools), 3 directly affiliated hospitals, and 9 non-directly affiliated hospitals. The school offers 1 provincial first-level discipline, 2 national characteristic disciplines, 1 national comprehensive reform pilot discipline, 3 national first-level bachelor’s degree disciplines. And there are 3 national scientific research platforms, 46 provincial and ministerial scientific research platforms including the Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Education, 1 academician workstation, 2 post-doctoral mobile stations, 1 workstation, and 4 provincial collaborative innovation centers.
In recent years, JXUTCM has achieved leapfrog development, and has become a higher school with distinctive characteristics of Chinese medicine education as the main body, with coordinated development of multiple disciplines, and an institution with combination of production, education and research.
For more information about us please visit http://www.jxutcm.edu.cn/
Pharmacy, pharmacology, medicinal chemistry, biology, biomedical engineering, medicine, computer science and technology, information and communication engineering, psychology, food science and engineering, management and other disciplines related to the school development.
Ⅰ. Distinguished Talents with reputation among the world, such as the Academician of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering.
Ⅱ. Leading Talents with national-wide influence, winners of national talent projects such as National Prominent Education, and National Funds for Distinguished People.
Ⅲ. Academic leaders with high influence in their research areas
A. Experts with high academic influence in various provinces (or municipalities directly under the Central Government), such as Distinguished professors of various provinces (or municipalities directly under the Central Government).
B. Senior professional and technical faculty working in the world’s top 300 universities or with research discipline ranking in the top 100 (the internationally accepted ranking standards).
Ⅳ. Outstanding docs
Talents with a doctoral degree in the world's top 300 universities or disciplines ranked in the world's top 100 (the internationally accepted ranking standards).
Doctoral talents, having get the authorized doctoral degree for no more than 2 years.
Salary & Benefits
1. Annual salary: 1-1.3 million RMB
2. House purchase subsidies and resettlement expenses：2-4 million RMB
3. Research start-up fund: 3-10 million RMB.
1. Annual salary: 50 thousand -100 thousand RMB
2. House purchase subsidies and resettlement expenses: 350 thousand-1.1 million RMB
3. Research start-up fund: 100 thousand-800 thousand RMB.
1. Enjoy salary and welfare benefits according to the policy stipulated by the government
2. Research start-up fund and platform construction fees: 100 thousand RMB
3. House purchase subsidies and resettlement expenses: 300 thousand-500 thousand RMB
1. Annual salary: 250 thousand RMB
2. Enjoys other benefits and rewards of the school during employment (2 years)
3. Those who are willing to stay in school to work will sign a stay agreement with the school, and enjoy housing subsidies and settlement expenses of 650 thousand RMB, and a research start-up fund of 100 thousand RMB.
Applicants should send application materials (including but not limited to resume, application form, relevant qualification certification materials, scientific research results certification materials, etc.) to email@example.com.
Contact: Mr. Wu
Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine: http://www.jxutcm.edu.cn/
Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Talent Office: http://rsc.jxutcm.edu.cn