Associate Director, Digital and Analytics Operations - ICR Region
Associate Director, Digital and Analytics Operations - ICR Region
United Kingdom - Uxbridge
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. We strive to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world. Gilead's portfolio of products and pipeline of investigational drugs includes treatments for HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer, inflammatory and respiratory diseases.
Reporting to the Intercontinental Commercial Operations (ICO) Center of Excellence lead for Digital & Innovation, this individual will operationalise omnichannel initiatives by supporting in-country Digital Marketing leads with data & analytics and insights generation, while work closely with the ICO Digital & Innovation COE lead to ensure global-local alignment, channel optimisation and efficiency through analytics, and best practice sharing.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
Lead by example, respecting Gilead core values of integrity, accountability, teamwork, excellence, and inclusion; and upholding Gilead Leadership Commitments.
- Define metrics and track omnichannel customer engagement KPIs at affiliate and regional level to inform digital business intelligence and continuous optimization
- Design and implement digital analytic plans that evaluate omnichannel initiatives across multiple channels, and deliver insights for local Digital Marketing leads to incorporate into their design and optimize digital programs in order to improve HCP engagement through delivery of relevant and engaging campaigns and experiences at HCPs' preferred time and place
- Serve as a project coordinator collecting digital data and centralizing analytics, tracking channel KPIs, calculating multichannel ROIs, inform channel optimization based on data, and improve campaign performance/ROI
- Track and measures effectiveness of digital & analytics use cases across the Intercontinental Region (ICR), engender best practice sharing, and increase understanding of HCP/Patient needs driven by real world insights
- Collaborates cross-functionally to use advanced data modeling and statistical analysis on digital marketing activities, and analysis techniques to reveal insights to guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities within ICR digital
- Analyze customer journey data and channel data (e.g., websites, traffic acquisition, mobile, email campaigns, third-party paid media/searches/banners/advertising, events, webinars, congresses, speaker programs, app, social media, SEO, CRM, iVA) to perform analysis (include but not limited to) touchpoint/pathway analysis, conversion analysis, customer segmentation, A/B testing designs Integrate digital data with with offline business intelligence data and to provide a 360-degree view of the business
- Assess local digital data needs, identify efficiency, gaps and opportunities in digital implementation across ICR, and plan & execute on actionable recommendations
- Champion and scale processes to standardize KPIs across the organization and promote an environment where key trends are recognized and acted-upon proactively
- Support Sales Operations COE and Analytics & Insights COE in data reporting to inform strategy
- Align with ICR Digital & Innovation COE to optimize global and regional resource to meet local needs, ensure global-to-local/local-to-global data standards, co-develop & align on digital KPIs, support global data strategy, and share best practice across therapeutic areas and regions
- Extract/transform/visualize large, complex datasets to communicate insights and opportunities
- Support the mindset changes necessary to embrace multichannel/digital channels across functions, and create enthusiasm & focus internally and with customers and agencies alike to accelerate digital transformation
- Comply with Gilead & local market policy and procedures, and manages risks associated with cyber threats, hacking, PII, data integrity
- Develop networks with other Pharma Industry multichannel experts
- Monitor industry digital data trends, stay abreast with the latest approaches and advances in innovative analytics techniques/tools/processes
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in business intelligence and digital/web analytics within the pharma industry
- Educated to degree level or above within Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media, Applied Mathematics, Analytics, Data Science, or equivalent.
- Strong technical expertise in performing digital marketing/market data analysis and interpreting output to inform business intelligence and strategy
- Fluency with standard programming languages, hands-on with data analysis & BI visualization tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, Google Analytics, Tableau)
- High levels of digital analytical skills and CRM familiarity: Well experienced in analyzing CRM and multi-channel/campaign engagement data, and architecting data structures to inform business intelligence
- Experience managing large-scale projects within a geographically distributed organization with track record of planning, organizing and executing multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing and advertising
- Ability to explain complex methods and techniques to a non-technical audience
- Experience of the Legal/Medical/Regulatory review process and work under the matrix organisation
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (always doing the right thing)
- Teamwork (collaborating in good faith)
- Excellence (working at a high level of commitment and capability)
- Accountability (taking personal responsibility)
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-Kingdom---Uxbridge/Associate-Director--Digital-and-Analytics-Operations_R0017919-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency