Sr. Analyst, Data Support
Sr. Analyst, Data Support
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
At Gilead, we are driven to develop lifesaving products that make a difference for patients around the world. Everyday, we to transform the promise of science and technology into breakthrough, innovative therapies that have the power to cure, prevent or treat disease. As a research-based biopharmaceutical company, we are revolutionizing healthcare by bringing medicines to patients in the areas of unmet need including HIV, AIDS, liver diseases, hematology and oncology, and inflammation and respiratory diseases. When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Sr. Analyst, Data Support
Essential Duties and Job Functions
- Initiate and develop analytical assessments to support data reporting
- Manage and maintain sales territory alignment for Non-Retail channel
- Assist incentive compensation data driven decisions on performance vs goal assessments
- Advise sales management teams on data communication to their direct reports.
- Review commercial data changes and identify opportunities to improve current operations with actionable insights to Directors of Sales Operations.
- Manage a small team of Sales Analysts and supervise them in an effective manner. Team player with leadership skills.
- Partner with data management to improve data operations.
- Ability to work outside the box to develop new solutions and ways to visualize data management.
- Communications with various levels including sales management, Commercial operations and Marketing
- Coordinate with IT and users to ensure Salesforce applications are effectively used across commercial operations.
- Responsible for SF related Data inquiries and data integrity for all data assets
- Partners with IT, Analytics and other Commercial Operations stakeholders on building key processes to support Sales team related to data
- Developing effective training for the field, marketing & Brand teams for data onboarding, tools training etc.
- Lead efforts with the Sales team and brand leadership to improve and maintain confidence in the data assets being utilized
- the data vendors
- Be the single point of contact with all the data vendors for maintaining data integrity and accuracy.
- Lead cross functional team for Data Quality Management across the different data assets
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to drive large and complex cross-functional projects and sustain them long term
- Experience working with in common industry data assets and vendors such as IQVIA, Symphony, Formulary (DRG, MMIT) and Specialty Pharmacies and Distributors
- Ability to coordinate needs assessments across the commercial organization, and an ability to deliver a comprehensive solution to those needs.
- Knowledge of SQL, and/or other BI tools (MicroStrategy, Tableau, etc.) is required
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work with and coordinate demands from multiple internal customers; highly collaborative
- Ability to present complex information in an accurate and persuasive manner to all levels of management
- Must be a self-starter requiring little supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High degree of personal organization and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge of proprietary software programs.
- Bachelors in Business, Finance or related field plus 3 years of relevant experience in sales/marketing analysis, statistical analysis, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Masters, MBA preferred.
- Previous Sales Operations/IC and/or Business Technology experience preferred.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Sr-Analyst--Data-Support_R0019384
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency