Senior Product Manager HIV, Switzerland
Senior Product Manager HIV, Switzerland
Switzerland - Zug
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With the commitment and drive you bring to the workplace every day, you will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. Our worldwide staff of more than 10,000 people is a close community where you can see the tangible results of your contributions, where every individual matters, and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through on-going development.
Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions. Our scientific focus has resulted in more than 25 marketed products, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. By joining Gilead, you will further our mission to address unmet medical needs and improve life by advancing the care of patients with life-threatening diseases.
Reporting to the Business Unit Director for the HIV franchise, the Senior Product Manager HIV collaborates closely with cross-functional HIV team and will be responsible for developing and executing marketing tactics, sales materials and other commercial projects.
- Directs and leads strategic and tactical planning and implementation
- Leads promotion review process to ensure marketing materials and projects are cleared for promotional use and secures final production
- Responsible for localization of global projects in alignment with strategic objectives
- Develops and executes multichannel customer engagement projects and digital brand strategies
- In order to develop and implement projects, collaborates and liaises within Gilead with Medical, Regulatory, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Legal, Public Affairs and Finance
- Liaises with Regional Brand team and colleagues from other European countries (best practice sharing)
- Engages with HCPs and related HCP associations project based
- Ensures that all marketing activities follow regulatory and legal requirements
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven track record of strong project management and organizational skills in a cross-functional work environment to be able to manage effectively multiple commercial projects from assignment to completion, with the ability to prioritize
- Strong leadership and self-management skills: interpersonal and communication skills are needed to navigate in a complex environment
- Strong analytical & strategic skills to analyze complex situations and provide logical recommendations for planning
- Understands the pharmaceutical legal and regulatory requirements and its impact on marketing tactics and materials
- Multichannel and digital marketing skills would be an asset
Education and experience requirements:
- Experience in marketing in pharmaceutical or other health related industry
- Scientific background with degrees in marketing, project management or related fields
- Familiarity with strategy and marketing fundamentals, sales and commercial policies and practices
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical sales of advantage
- Therapeutic Area knowledge of virology or infectious diseases would be an asset
- Languages: German Mother language, English written and spoken fluent, French would be an asset
- Resilient with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Empathic with the ability to engage and motivate multiple stakeholders to achieve the BU objectives
- Structured goal oriented organized working style
- Operationally excellent with a growth mindset
Gilead core values
- Integrity (doing what's right)
- Teamwork (how we work together)
- Excellence (being your best)
- Accountability (taking personal responsibility)
- Inclusion (being diverse (culture, mindset, ideas) to be more successful)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Switzerland---Zug/Senior-Product-Manager-HIV--Switzerland_R0019349
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency