Associate Director, Global Value & Access, HEOR-Inflammation Pipeline
Associate Director, Global Value & Access, HEOR-Inflammation Pipeline
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Associate Director, Global Value & Access, HEOR- Inflammation Pipeline
Foster City, CA
At Gilead, we are driven to develop lifesaving products that make a difference for patients around the world. Every day, we to transform the promise of science and technology into breakthrough, innovative therapies that have the power to cure, prevent or treat disease. As a research-based biopharmaceutical company, we are revolutionizing healthcare by bringing medicines to patients in the areas of unmet need including HIV, AIDS, liver diseases, hematology and oncology, and inflammation and respiratory diseases. When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Making an impact on a global scale and role description
For over 30 years, Gilead has been a leading innovator in treating and preventing HIV, but this expertise is just a foundation for our ambitions. As we continue to expand our scope into new disease states and new markets, we are investing in our global commercial capabilities. In this role, you will implement and manage Market Access and HEOR (Health Economic & Outcomes Research) strategies and tactics for the Inflammation Pipeline assets, ensuring our products are differentiated and bring value to our patients around the world. As such, we are looking for candidates who have either a Health-economics background with market access experience or market access background with a sound understanding of Health-economic approaches and applications.
Reporting to the Senior Director, GV&A Inflammation, our Director of HEOR/V&A- Inflammation Pipeline will be responsible for leading HEOR/Strategic Market Access activities such as (but not limited to) the following:
- Develop and implement global HEOR/Market Access strategies and programs for our extensive Inflammation pipeline assets to inform, support and strengthen commercialization activities including clinical development, marketing and reimbursement
- Partner closely with cross-functional business partners to develop and support product value proposition to optimize access, reimbursement and uptake
- Identify global HEOR evidence requirements and gaps; design, conduct and deliver studies and tools to support value demonstration and product differentiation for assigned indication
- Provide Market Access perspective input into the inflammation pipeline portfolio clinical development programs and business development (BD) assessments in Inflammation.
- Partner with GV&A Center of Excellence to guide development of PRO strategies; ensure PRO end points are included in product labeling and support product differentiation
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of industry issues and research relationships with HEOR KOLs
- Disseminate data and study results to support Market Access strategies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
We're seeking an analytical independent contributor with:
- A Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or managed care, including direct experience in HEOR
- Graduate Degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience; Advanced degree in HEOR-related field preferred but not essential
- Experience in developing Market Access strategies and supporting value messages
- Strong understanding of HEOR assessments and execution of HEOR studies and models
- Experience in developing Global and/or AMCP dossiers
- Inflammation disease area experience an advantage but not essential
- Comprehensive understanding of US/Global healthcare systems and reimbursement processes/decision making or experience in US managed care
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
The Gilead Difference
Everyone at Gilead is motivated by our overarching mission to discover and deliver innovative therapies that improve patient care in areas of unmet medical needs. But it's just what we do that gives us an edge, it's how we do it. We expect everyone at Gilead to lead by example, guided by our core values:
Integrity - Doing What's Right
- Inclusion - Encouraging Diversity
- Teamwork - Working Together
- Accountability - Taking Personal Responsibility
- Excellence - Being Your Best
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Associate-Director--Global-Value---Access--HEOR-Inflammation-Pipeline_R0019114-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency