Senior Product Manager, Nordics - Oncology (Breast Cancer)
Senior Product Manager, Nordics - Oncology (Breast Cancer)
Sweden - Solna - StockholmDenmark - CopenhagenFinland - Helsinki
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. Our heritage of science and innovation and the curiosity and passion of everyone who works here has enabled us to provide medicines that help transform standards of care for more than 30 years. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include liver-, infectious-, and inflammatory diseases as well as oncology, significantly growing its pipeline through internal research, partnerships and acquisitions.
This newly created Senior Product Manager role provides an exciting opportunity to drive the future growth of Gilead Sciences Oncology in the Nordics, to contribute to the initial efforts to advance our breast cancer expertise and to strengthen our role in fighting cancer.
The role is based in the Nordic region, preferably in our regional headquarters in Solna, Sweden. Other potential locations are Copenhagen or Helsinki.
- Lead the development and implementation of integrated tactical plans aligned to brand strategy to agreed budget and schedules. This will include driving appropriate Multi-Channel-Marketing activities, in close collaboration with internal and external partners, with a continued eye for innovation in the digital marketing space. Such activities will also include performance and tracking metrics for plan evaluation
- Demonstrate leadership excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities, including close working with agencies
- Member of the Nordics Oncology Brand Team to help develop wider cross-functional activities in line with brand strategy
- Team up with the Nordic Oncology Sales Force, provide brand trainings regularly and respond to needs in a closed loop marketing fashion.
- Partner with regional execution leads and with peers in product management in other affiliates for best practice sharing and innovation exchange
- Go into the field, develop effective working relationships and deploy effective engagement plans with KOLs and key prescribing specialists and other key stakeholders to strengthen the oncology brands position within the oncology market.
- Continually monitor environment and leverage market research/analytics to optimize marketing plan and tactics
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with Gilead SOPs and Nordic Codes of Practice.
- Expertise and track record of successful marketing plan development and implementation, budget management and tracking progress of campaigns
- Strong strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute strategy
- Oncology experience is a must - preferably in Breast Cancer
- Strong team ethic and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Good knowledge of Nordic Healthcare environment
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining a strong network of KOLs and key prescribers
- Good analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and then developing appropriate cross-functional solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing are required.
- Advanced planning and organizational skills, including ability to follow tasks/assignments through to completion
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials is required.
Specific education and experience requirements
- Degree in Life Sciences, Marketing or equivalent
- Fluency in at least one Nordic language and English
- Strong marketing experience in oncology market is required - preferably in Breast Cancer.
- Strong track record and experience in field roles, such as pharmaceutical sales, is required.
- Good working knowledge of oncology landscape in the Nordics
- Competent experience of using Microsoft Office products is required
- e-Marketing experience is preferred
Gilead Core Values
INTEGRITY - Doing What's Right
INCLUSION - Encouraging Diversity
TEAMWORK - Working Together
EXCELLENCE - Being Your Best
ACCOUNTABILITY - Taking Personal Responsibility
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Sweden---Solna---Stockholm/Senior-Product-Manager--Nordics---Oncology--Breast-Cancer-_R0018940-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency