Immune Monitoring Specialist - West Coast
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a deep knowledge of immunology/immune monitoring to be the North American West Coast customer facing lead of the small, globally active biotechnology company.
We are a fast-growing company providing solutions for T cell immune monitoring within immunotherapy, transplantation, infections disease and autoimmunity. Based on our proprietary technology, we develop and market research reagents and diagnostic assays enabling researchers, drug developers, and clinicians to measure disease-specific T cell responses.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel extensively within Western North America for the purpose of maintaining and growing the customer base.
Location: Any major airport in the Western US
• Work proactively to maintain and grow the West Coast customer base by:
o manage sales process for customers within the territory incl. responding to customer enquiries
o perform visits to and telecom calls with customers to establish optimal solutions for their technical challenges and applications of Immudex’ products
o Deliver effective, scientifically based presentations during conferences and at customer locations within the assigned territory to promote the Immudex product portfolio
o Identify and maintain relationships with key thought leaders in the relevant subject areas(s)
o Identify and develop new accounts and sales opportunities
• Work closely with colleagues in the commercial team at Immudex to devise and execute effective tactical sales plans in alignment with established marketing strategy
• Identify and maintain relationships with key thought leaders in the relevant market areas(s)
• Maintain an understanding of current immune monitoring and competitive technologies and their relevance to immune-oncology, immunotherapy vaccines and other immune-related diseases
• PhD or Master’s degree with hands on experience in immune monitoring technologies.
• Strong interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to give outstanding presentations.
• Problem-solving attitude and motivation to provide solutions based on customer needs.
• Authentic and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in customer satisfaction.
• Self-motivated, time efficient, independence and ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
• Based near a major airport, and able to work from home and perform 50% travel.
• Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce.
Occasional travel to/from the company headquarters in Copenhagen will be necessary
Apply for Immune Monitoring Specialist - West Coast
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly