Postdoctoral Research Associate
Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason (BRI) is an internationally recognized non-profit medical research institute affiliated with the Virginia Mason Health System. BRI works to advance the science that will predict, prevent, reverse and cure diseases of the immune system, to achieve its vision of a healthy immune system for every individual. Our scientific approach is to discover, translate, integrate and intervene - accelerating translation of today’s lab discoveries into tomorrow’s clinical interventions. The institute’s core values of persistent inquiry; innovation and agility; collaboration; and integrity and respect are foundational to our work.
A leader of collaborative initiatives such as the Immune Tolerance Network and Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet, BRI frequently partners with global research institutes, pharmaceutical and biotech companies to translate discoveries into clinical therapies.
Visit BenaroyaResearch.org or follow BRI’s Autoimmune Life Blog, Facebook, Instagram,
LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Benaroya Research Institute (BRI) is seeking several highly-motivated creative postdoctoral candidates in the areas of: autoimmune diseases: type 1 diabetes (T1D), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), multiple sclerosis (MS), systemic lupus erythematosus, and relapsing polytonicities, mucosal immunology, T and B cell responses to commensal microbes, antigen specific CD4+ T cell responses in autoimmune and allergic diseases in humans, autoreactive T cells in type 1 diabetes, as well as studying novel pathways regulating inflammation and autoimmunity, particularly in the context of Down syndrome.
Postdocs applicants must have a recent or anticipated PhD, MD or MD/PhD in immunology, biochemistry or similar scientific discipline.
BRI Labs that are currently seeking postdocs:
- Buckner Lab – Jane Buckner, PI, Experience in immunology is desirable. For specifics, click here.
- Cerosaletti Lab - Karen Cerosaletti, PI, Experience in immunology is required; cellular immunology and flow cytometry expertise is desirable. For specifics, click here.
- Harrison Lab – Oliver Harrison, PI. Experience in immunology, molecular biology and/or bioinformatics-based analysis of epigenetic/transcriptomic datasets are strongly preferred. For specifics, click here.
- Khor Lab – Bernard Khor, PI, For specifics, click here.
- Kwok Lab – Bill Kwok, PI, Experience in Immunology/Biochemistry or similiar scientific discipline. For specifics, click here.
To learn more about the all positions and apply, please visit https://careers-benaroyaresearch.icims.com/jobs/search.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status
Apply for Postdoctoral Research Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly