Research Project Manager
Research Project Manager
New Hope Fertility Center New York City
New Hope Fertility Center is looking for an experienced Research Project Manager to join our innovative research team. We specialize in fertility and reproductive health.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating and managing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant operational team members.
- Build and maintain relationships with sponsors, collaborators, and research staff.
- Administrative enrollment of new patients for clinical investigation in infertility
- Introduce patients to Informed Consent Forms
- Follow through with patients until completion of documents
- Prepare study-related documentation such as protocol worksheets, procedure manuals, adverse event reports, patient consents, operations manual, and progress reports.
- Record adverse event and side effect data and confer with investigators regarding reporting of events to oversight agencies.
- Maintain charts of enrolled patients, update records upon completion
- Maintain required records and ensure compliance with protocols, regulatory guidelines, and overall clinical objectives.
- Manage day to day tasks to run research collaboration abroad
- Work with financial officer to oversee timely and accurate transactions which are required for the collaboration
- Manage and schedule bi-monthly patient oocyte shipments to abroad clinic
- Communicate with abroad clinic for scheduling required technical procedures and other requests
- Maintain legal documents for Darwin Life and joint abroad clinic
- Handle patient requests on scheduling and update the research team
- Utilize project management methodologies, lead cross-functional teams, resolve issues within the clinical study, and ensure that all targets, timelines, budgets, and requirements are met.
- Responsible for keeping patients informed on the overall progress of the clinical investigation
- Ensure local and federal regulations are followed by consulting with attorney and/or compliance officer and/or proactively checking status of relevant regulations
- Develop and update project management bi-weekly report
- Coach and support project team members with tasks assigned to them
- Periodically coordinate with wet-lab personnel to get biological samples processed, analyzed and results interpreted. Assist investigators in writing and submitting applications for funding.
- Master's Degree required
- Undergraduate in biological sciences or allied fields (bioengineering, bioinformatics, health science)
- Minimum 5+ years in project management preferably in a biotech, pharmaceutical, or other closely related industry. Experience in managing a lab or a research group in an academic institution or university.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management • Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining composure and an individualized, compassionate approach to patient care
- Laboratory analytical skills in biological sample tracking, processing and result analyses, specifically in the area of molecular biology or cell biology relevant is a plus
- Familiarity with the emerging concepts and principles of stem cell or human reproductive aging as demonstrated by peer reviewed publications or patent in basic science or in human research
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More searches like this
- Life Sciences Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in New York City
- Cell Biology Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in New York City
- Genetics Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in New York City
- Molecular Biology Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in New York City
- Stem Cells Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in New York City