Postdoctoral Fellow at Weill Cornell Medicine
Dr. Anthony Sauve’s lab in Department of Pharmacology is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the laboratory as a postdoctoral fellow. The recruit will participate in NIH-funded research projects that focuses on NAD+ metabolism in aging and metabolic diseases. The recruit will be primarily responsible for managing and conducting experiments with mice and mammalian cells. Expertise in animal physiology associated with aging or metabolic diseases are a strong plus for this position.
- Doctoral degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related disciplines.
- A record of scientific accomplishment by peer-reviewed publications.
- Ability to conduct and troubleshoot experiments independently.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in aging or/and metabolic disease studies.
- At least two years’ experience with in vivo mouse models, animal handling and post-study data analysis, e.g. immunohistochemical and histopathological staining.
- Experience with protein biochemistry, ELISA, molecular biology techniques, mammalian cell culture.
- Strong animal physiology and molecular biology background with accomplishments demonstrated by first-author publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- 0-1 year post graduate experience
EMAIL CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org