ERP SAP Technical Lead
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that has pursued and achieved breakthroughs in medicine for more than three decades, with the goal of creating a healthier world for all people. The company is committed to pursuing scientific invention to prevent and treat life-threatening diseases, including HIV, viral hepatitis and cancer. Gilead has operations in more than 35 countries worldwide, with headquarters in Foster City, California.
You will be part of a team that is helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. We are a close community where every individual matters and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through ongoing development. Inclusion is one of our core values, which means we are creating and fostering a work environment where our differences are valued, and everyone feels respected and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. By joining Gilead, you will further our mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative therapeutics for people with life-threatening diseases.
The Gilead Business Services center in Raleigh's Research Triangle region will be home to some of the company's critical shared service teams in North America, including Information Technology, Global Financial Solutions, HR Operations and Procurement Services Desk. These functions provide the necessary support to ensure Gilead's business runs effectively and efficiently. The center will also be a catalyst for standardization of processes, digital transformation and technology optimization.
The ERP SAP Technical Lead will deliver business solutions in support of the organization. This involves partnering with business stakeholders, both operational and development teams, and IT leadership. This role requires a combination of both technical and leadership skills. The role will provide guidance and oversight to technical staff. This role will contribute to the development of detailed project plans, identifying needs to support delivery efforts and ensuring high quality and delivery standards are maintained.
Essential Duties and Job Functions
- Oversee and implement solutions in support of the Global Organization, specifically to support Gilead's ERP Ecosystem
- Work closely with business partners, IT Business Engagement and other stakeholders in developing proof of concepts, pilots and solutions
- Serve as technology lead and primary point of contact for delivery of DEVOPS solutions within the ERP Ecosystem with oversight of development and BASIS delivery to support project and sustainment initiatives
- Ensure release execution meets all technical schedules and confirm delivered solution meets business needs
- Accountable for driving technical solutions in alignment with architectural roadmaps
- Lead and Collaborate effectively with a geographically distributed team
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence new initiatives in a matrixed, global organization
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience overseeing system delivery within a complex ERP Ecosystem
- Experience with Virtualization and Cloud platforms including AWS
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile DevOps is a plus
- Self-motivated, customer and delivery focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills
- Industry in Pharmaceutical/Life Science industries is a plus
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency