Supply Chain Specialist
About Blue Earth Diagnostics:
At Blue Earth Diagnostics, our mission is to transform the clinical management of patients with cancer by developing innovative molecular imaging technologies. Our team is made up of industry leaders in the field of radiopharmaceutical development and commercialization. Blue Earth Diagnostics is a dynamic and growing company with an approved product already on the market in the USA and in Europe. Blue Earth Diagnostics is a subsidiary of Bracco Imaging S.p.A., a global leader in diagnostic imaging.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Vice President of CMC and Supply Chain, the Supply Chain Specialist will support the CMC and finance teams.
The post holder will have a high degree of independence and must be able to prioritize their own workload, while working with different stakeholders to advise and support them with their needs.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Communicate with suppliers and stakeholders
- Issuing purchase/work orders
- Schedule and track the shipment of critical materials
- Ensure the import and export declarations are accurately created and provided on time, ensure documentation is correctly monitored, completed and filed.
- Records shipments in internal database; keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders …
- Stock consolidation with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain streamlined logistic operations
- Logistic cost/budget control
- Generate relevant reports such as stock report, logistic cost analysis
- Ensure compliance with good distribution practice, quality and finance SOPs
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as supply chain coordinator (inventory and outbound supply chain operations) within the pharmaceutical or life science industry
- Excellent attention to details and ability to prioritize among tasks with conflicting deadlines/competing resources.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with SAP experience for procurement and inventory
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Awareness of, and experience in applying and complying with GDP (good distribution practice) and of applicable quality/regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of shipping to non-EU countries; good knowledge of import and export regimes and processes
- Inventory management awareness
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively across functions
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining:
- Why this role appeals to you.
- How your background and skills are suited to this role.
Why Blue Earth Diagnostics?
We are seeking motivated individuals with drive and determination to succeed in an innovative and respectful team environment. Our employees are empowered to achieve great things and thrive in our exceptionally co-operative culture. As a young and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth, BED prides itself on providing a clear focus and incentives to achieve our business-critical objectives. We aim to have fun and celebrate each milestone along the way.
If you are seeking a job where you have a clear impact on business success, are working with talented and collaborative colleagues daily, and are doing something great for human healthcare, then this job is for you.
Blue Earth Diagnostics offers a highly competitive salary for high-caliber candidates.
Blue Earth Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Supply Chain Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly