Research Scientist-New Drug Discovery
The Innogen Parm is looking for highly qualified scientists to work on drug discovery project(s). The successful candidate will work in a multi-disciplinary research environment interacting with chemists and biologists. The Research is aimed at developing new anti-diabetic (and metabolic disorders) agents as well as determining mode of action of new compounds classes under development. Work may also involve target identification, confirmation, and validation, and determining mechanisms of drug action.
• Responsible to plan, design and execute research development activities in support of ongoing R & D projects.
• Perform experimental procedures and make detailed observations; analyze and interpret data.
• Works closely with principal investigator on the development of technical proposals, presentations manuscripts and grants.
• Plans and conducts work requiring independent judgment in the evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
• Uses a wide application of complex principles, theories and concepts in specific scientific discipline.
PhD degree majored in biology, pharmacy, medicine or related subjects with 5 years related working experience with new drug investigation and application experience is preferred.
Solid theoretical knowledge. Familiar with new drug investigation methodology and contents. Able to independently design investigation plan and review report.
Strong English reading and writing capabilities. Able to search related materials and provide professional report and application materials.
Good coordination, communication, execution and team working capabilities.
Proactively learning capabilities and good problem-solving skills.
Apply for Research Scientist-New Drug Discovery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly