Director, Finance-FP & A
Director, Finance-FP & A
China - Shanghai
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
- Support to Forecast, estimation, budgeting, long ranges plan on the level of consolidation for the therapeutic areas, business lines and company
- Organizing and conducting Plan and Review communication with business, country and global stakeholders.
- Challenge and validate the planning assumptions and assure the planning logic and plan quality.
- Deliver reports, files and decks follow proposals on revenue, opex and HC with analytics vs estimation and budget in required time frame.
- Support the decision process and influence the execution and monitor the operational focus and provide solutions, illustrate the strategic and business impact with the analytics
- Contribute the financial insights and analysis in functional projects in collaboration and commitment with team mates in a flat and agile organization.
- Drive efficient resource allocation, execution and results achievement cross functions
- Support the patient access and market access programs
- Support the projects in business transformation
- Support launch programs of products and commercial initiatives.
- Support Global Commercial Finance initiatives, and other Global functions in projects and assigned tasks
- Work closely with Controllership, Procurement and other finance functions
Management and Pharma Industry Experience
- Strong leadership commitment with proven track
- Excellent professional and functional capabilities with solid foundations
- More than 10 years in Healthcare industry, and no less than 5 years finance FPA management experience in relevance to Products launch, organization expansion, change management, business modelling, digitalization, e- channel
- Strategic thinking and enterprise mind set
- Excellent communication to deliver complex messages in concise, simplicity and clarity to targeted audience.
- Model team player working effectively in a matrix organization and environmental dynamics.
- Exemplar behavior with hands on with proactivity; offer solution and deliver result with positive attitude in challenging situation
- Expect to be experienced in business and financial planning in the therapeutic areas such as virology, oncology
Professional qualification, Education and skill
- BA or BS degree, in finance, business, economics or equivalent degree in computer science, data analytics
- Top MBA graduates and / or CPA, CFA, preferred.
- Fluent, concise and expressive English and Chinese
- Direct report to China Head of Finance
- Strong working relation to other CFO organizations, especially China controllership
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/China---Shanghai/Director--Finance-FP---A_R0018162-3
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency