Principal Investigators and Scientists in Immunology, Oncology and Protein/Antibody Sciences
About Innovent Academy
Innovent academy is led by Dr. Yong-Jun Liu, President of Innovent. Dr. Liu is a world renowned immunologist with 30 years' experience in top academic and industrial organizations worldwide, Dr. Liu drove the groundbreaking discoveries of pDC, OX40, TSLP, whose influence is evidenced by over 94,000 citations. Before joining Innovent, Dr. Liu served as Global Head of Research at Sanofi, CSO and Global Head of Research at AstraZeneca/Medimmune, CSO at Baylor Research Institute, Chairman of Immunology Department at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
At Innovent Academy, our scientists dream big, work hard and play hard. We push the boundary of science and relentlessly pursue the development of innovative life changing medicine for our patients.
Principal Investigators in Immunology,Immunoncology,Oncology
- Lead discovery efforts from target nomination, validation through pipeline development. Independently conceive, execute experiments and analyze data for proof of concept and mechanism of action studies.
- Manage a research team to understand the mechanisms of immune disorders including, but not limited to, asthma, COPD, atopic dermatitis, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, type 1 diabetes, psoriasis and multiple sclerosis.
- Establish and sustain cross-functional collaborations internally and externally with industrial and academic partners.
- Actively contribute to the research community through publications and conference presentations. Supervise staff members and foster a rigorous and dynamic research environment within team.
- PhD with at least 3 years’ postdoctoral training in immunology or inflammation discipline. Industrial experience preferred. Experience with co-targeting desired.
- Tracked records of original contributions to his/her field, evidenced by high profile first-author publications.
- Hands-on immunological skillsets, demonstrated expertise in advanced flow cytometry, immune cell functional assays and in vivo disease models.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Agility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
Scientists in Immunology,Oncology and Protein/Antibody Sciences
- Independently design, execute experiments; analyze and interpret data for proof of concept and mechanism of action studies.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional groups internally and externally.
- Actively contribute to the research community through publications and conference presentations.
- PhD/ Master in immunology or inflammation discipline.
- Experience with mucosal immunology or inflammatory cytokines highly preferred.
- Hands-on immunology skillsets, demonstrated expertise in advanced flow cytometry, immune cell functional assays and in vivo disease models.
- Tracked records of solid contributions to his/her field, evidenced by impactful first-author publications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Contribute efficiently as part of a team. Agility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
Apply by email
Or apply on our company careers page