Chief Scientific Officer (CSO), antibody/CAR-T therapy of cancer
Chief Scientific Officer (CSO), cancer antibody/CAR-T therapy
Shanghai Biomed-Union (www.biomed-union.com) is a pre-IPO clinical stage biotechnology company located in Shanghai International Medical Zone. One of our missions is to serve cancer patients. We develop immunotherapies for the treatment of various types of cancers. We are seeking one experienced scientist to oversee the preclinical development and INDs for antibody and CAR-T therapies. The CSO will directly report to CEO and are expected to act as a champion in multiple projects at any given time.
- PhD with 2-5 years post-doctoral training
- Previous experience in industry
- Strong background in cancer biology and immunology
- Expertise from microscale to production scale bioreactors
- Experience to design and conduct preclinical pharmacokinetic studies
- Background in authoring INDs and other regulatory documents.
- Ability to lead, communicate, and present complex findings to audiences from diverse backgrounds
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting salary of US$200,000/year. Candidates will be compensated according to individual experience. Generous benefit package provided.
- To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. To discuss the position in further details, please contact at 011-86-13651757531. To learn more details about the company, please visit www.biomed-union.com.