Associate Director, Digital and Analytics Operations
Associate Director, Digital and Analytics Operations
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. We strive to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world. Gilead's portfolio of products and pipeline of investigational drugs includes treatments for HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer, inflammatory and respiratory diseases.
Reporting to the Intercontinental Commercial Operations (ICO) Center of Excellence lead for Digital & Innovation, this individual will operationalize omnichannel initiatives by supporting in-country Digital Marketing leads with data & analytics and insights generation, while work closely with the ICO Digital & Innovation COE lead to ensure global-local alignment, channel optimization and efficiency through analytics, and best practice sharing.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
Lead by example, respecting Gilead core values of integrity, accountability, teamwork, excellence, and inclusion; and upholding Gilead Leadership Commitments.
- Define metrics and track omnichannel customer engagement KPIs at affiliate and regional level to inform digital business intelligence and continuous optimization
- Design and implement digital analytic plans that evaluate omnichannel initiatives across multiple channels, and deliver insights for local Digital Marketing leads to incorporate into their design and optimize digital programs in order to improve HCP engagement through delivery of relevant and engaging campaigns and experiences at HCPs' preferred time and place
- Serve as a project coordinator collecting digital data and centralizing analytics, tracking channel KPIs, calculating multichannel ROIs, inform channel optimization based on data, and improve campaign performance/ROI
- Track and measures effectiveness of digital & analytics use cases across the Intercontinental Region (ICR), engender best practice sharing, and increase understanding of HCP/Patient needs driven by real world insights
- Collaborates cross-functionally to use advanced data modeling and statistical analysis on digital marketing activities, and analysis techniques to reveal insights to guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities within ICR digital
- Analyze customer journey data and channel data (e.g., websites, traffic acquisition, mobile, email campaigns, third-party paid media/searches/banners/advertising, events, webinars, congresses, speaker programs, app, social media, SEO, CRM, iVA) to perform analysis (include but not limited to) touchpoint/pathway analysis, conversion analysis, customer segmentation, A/B testing designs Integrate digital data with with offline business intelligence data and to provide a 360-degree view of the business
- Assess local digital data needs, identify efficiency, gaps and opportunities in digital implementation across ICR, and plan & execute on actionable recommendations
- Champion and scale processes to standardize KPIs across the organization and promote an environment where key trends are recognized and acted-upon proactively
- Support Sales Operations COE and Analytics & Insights COE in data reporting to inform strategy
- Align with ICR Digital & Innovation COE to optimize global and regional resource to meet local needs, ensure global-to-local/local-to-global data standards, co-develop & align on digital KPIs, support global data strategy, and share best practice across therapeutic areas and regions
- Extract/transform/visualize large, complex datasets to communicate insights and opportunities
- Support the mindset changes necessary to embrace multichannel/digital channels across functions, and create enthusiasm & focus internally and with customers and agencies alike to accelerate digital transformation
- Comply with Gilead & local market policy and procedures, and manages risks associated with cyber threats, hacking, PII, data integrity
- Develop networks with other Pharma Industry multichannel experts
- Monitor industry digital data trends, stay abreast with the latest approaches and advances in innovative analytics techniques/tools/processes
Skills and experience:
- 10+ years of experience in business intelligence and digital/web analytics (experience in pharma industry is preferable) with bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media, Applied Mathematics, Analytics, Data Science, or equivalent. Advanced degree is preferred
- Strong technical expertise in performing digital marketing/market data analysis and interpreting output to inform business intelligence and strategy
- Fluency with standard programming languages, hands-on with data analysis & BI visualization tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, Google Analytics, Tableau)
- High levels of digital analytical skills and CRM familiarity: Well experienced in analyzing CRM and multi-channel/campaign engagement data, and architecting data structures to inform business intelligence
- Experience managing large-scale projects within a geographically distributed organization with track record of planning, organizing and executing multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing and advertising
- Ability to explain complex methods and techniques to a non-technical audience
- Experience of the Legal/Medical/Regulatory review process and work under the matrix organization
- Good technical knowledge to effectively liaise cross-functional collaborations e.g., between Marketing, Medical Affairs, IT and external agency partners (if applicable)
Excellent communication skills
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Associate-Director--Digital-and-Analytics-Operations_R0017919-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency