Associate Director, Mobile Endpoint Platform Lead
Associate Director, Mobile Endpoint Platform Lead
United States - North Carolina - Raleigh
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that has pursued and achieved breakthroughs in medicine for more than three decades, with the goal of creating a healthier world for all people. The company is committed to pursuing scientific invention to prevent and treat life-threatening diseases, including HIV, viral hepatitis and cancer. Gilead has operations in more than 35 countries worldwide, with headquarters in Foster City, California.
You will be part of a team that is helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. We are a close community where every individual matters and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through ongoing development. Inclusion is one of our core values, which means we are creating and fostering a work environment where our differences are valued, and everyone feels respected and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. By joining Gilead, you will further our mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative therapeutics for people with life-threatening diseases.
The Gilead Business Services center in Raleigh's Research Triangle region will be home to some of the company's critical shared service teams in North America, including Information Technology, Global Financial Solutions, HR Operations and Procurement Services Desk. These functions provide the necessary support to ensure Gilead's business runs effectively and efficiently. The center will also be a catalyst for standardization of processes, digital transformation and technology optimization.
The Associate Director, Mobile Endpoint Platform Lead will deliver growing demand managing across Enterprise Mobile endpoint management platform and Corporate Mobile program. This involves communication with business stakeholders, both operational and development teams, and IT leadership. This role requires a combination of both technical and leadership skills, working with platforms such as Microsoft Office 365, Azure AD, Intune and MobileIron.
The role will provide guidance and oversight to technical analysts as well as related delivery teams. This role will serve as subject matter expert as representation for platform interests and assisting in development of strategic direction. This role will contribute to the development of detailed project plans, identifying needs to support delivery efforts and ensuring high quality and deliver platform operational service level.
Essential Duties and Job Functions
This role will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following key responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain Gilead Enterprise Mobile endpoint platform, device lifecycle management, policies and governance in partnership with business stakeholders, IT Security and Data privacy.
- Serve as platform lead and primary point of contact for Corporate Mobile service portfolio that covers BYOD, Company Managed and Hybrid management offering for partner ecosystem
- Partners with Legal and Compliance leads to ensure the effectiveness of mobile policy and adherence to the
- Ensure release execution meets all technical schedules and confirm delivered solution meets business needs
- Accountable for driving technical solutions in alignment with actionable roadmaps and implementation plan
- Lead and collaborate effectively with a geographically distributed team
- In collaboration with enterprise architects and site support device procurement team, create and maintain Gilead's Mobile technology roadmap, including utilization of third-party solutions, upgrade strategy or cloud release strategy.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to IT teams and business user, offering advice and coaching on best practices on Mobile native app deployment and iOS release cadence
- Develop and maintain standards and policies related to the environment. Document solutions and operating procedures and train personnel on executing in accordance with the procedures. Create Solution Design, System Configuration, etc. deliverables in collaboration with other teams.
Associates Degree and Twelve Year's Experience OR Bachelor's Degree and Ten Years' Experience OR Masters' Degree and Eight Years' Experience
- Experience participating in and management of Cloud based software releases, systems integration, and/or agile based software development projects (Eg: Scrum or Kanban)
- Hands-on working experience with Endpoint Management Solution
- Hands-on experience handling Persona based device enrollment and policy
- Working knowledge of Intune and Azure AD
- Strong understanding of Apple user enrollment or Android Worker Profile
- Hands-on working experience with CFR 21 Part 11, Computer System Validation and GxP compliance working within the Pharmaceutical/Life Science industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Self-motivated, customer and delivery focused
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---North-Carolina---Raleigh/Associate-Director--Mobile-Endpoint-Platform-Lead_R0017562-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency