Sr Manager, Marketing
Sr Manager, Marketing
China - Guangzhou
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Specific Responsibilities and skills for Position
The position is based in Guangzhou, report to National Head of Regional Marketing, responsible for
- Developing competitive marketing strategy and effective event that can meet the regional market situation
- Closely cooperating with central marketing, sales team and local cross functional team for effective promotion and implementation of project in their regions
Essential Duties and Job Functions
- Develop regional marketing strategy based on understanding on central marketing strategy and regional situation
- Support implementation of national projects in their regional
- Cooperate with sales force, medical and other functions to drive regional business growth by innovative events/projects
- Build up effective working relationships with key opinion leaders and make sure they have advanced disease and treatment knowledge
- Provide training to sales force for improving effectiveness
- Collect competitors' intelligences
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Have Good interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Possess good strategic thinking and market sense with strong capability of execution and driving for excellence
- Have minimum 5-year experience with pharmaceutical/healthcare industry, working in sales/marketing or related commercial area, Hepatitis TA is preferred
- Comply with Gilead value and cultures
- Have bachelor's degree in science, clinical medicine major is preferred
- Basic English reading and writing capability is preferred
// /Tracking KOL
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/China---Guangzhou/Sr-Manager--Marketing_R0017888
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency