Sr. Manager, Market Access
Sr. Manager, Market Access
Canada - Ontario - Mississauga
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Reporting to the Associate Director, Market Access, you will be responsible for executing and implementing on Canadian market access strategy to provide optimal access throughout the lifecycle of the Gilead Oncology and Hematology portfolio.
You will be improving the lives of Canadians by building relationships and work closely with departmental and cross functional colleagues in a fast-paced environment to achieve and maintain access to Gilead Oncology and Hematology products. Through this role you will grow and be challenged in our diverse culture that will broaden your skills and expand your outreach in several therapeutic areas making a real difference in the lives of patients.
- Lead the product submissions process to Canadian health technology agencies, provincial and private payers aligned with market access and value strategy.
- Partner with global teams to leverage and adapt global tools to optimize product value proposition for the Canadian environment.
- Collaborate with Market Access colleagues to support value communications to key stakeholders, pricing and negotiation planning.
- Contribute to cross functional planning to prepare the market and to develop a compelling Canadian product value proposition.
- Maintains deep and comprehensive acumen of the processes, policies and trends in Canadian, provincial and private environment to ensure market access plans meet the needs of payers.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in science, economics, public health, business or related field of study.
- 5+ years within the biopharma/pharmaceutical industry with demonstrated experience in health technology submissions.
- Experience and knowledge in oncology and/or hematology would be an asset.
- Experience in health economic/pharmacoeconomic modeling would be an asset.
- Demonstrated initiative and competency in project management and effectively managing multiple projects.
- Experience in critically selecting and managing (including budgeting and contracting) external vendors to deliver high quality deliverables according to timelines.
- Detailed oriented, strong analytical capabilities.
- Comfortable and adaptive to working in a changing environment and ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, presentation).
- Bilingual (English and French) written and verbal skills an asset.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Canada---Ontario---Mississauga/Sr-Manager--Market-Access_R0017823
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency