Assoc Director, Digital Marketing Operations
Assoc Director, Digital Marketing Operations
South Korea - Seoul
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
- Leads on digital strategy, planning and execution of digital campaigns/tactics to support the Korea commercial strategy.
- Collaborates with Marketing and Business Unit on campaign/tactic strategy and provides input on the development of functional plans from the digital tactics perspective through identifying the appropriate digital channel(s), messaging and measurement
- Development and deployment of digital transformation projects and change roadmaps. Educates and inspires the customer-facing functions to adopt and integrate digital activities. Advises the rest of the organization on how to best utilize digital channels to increase customer engagement
- Identifies opportunities for synergies and collaboration within and across therapeutic areas to improve the commercial effectiveness by enabling teams (Marketing, Medical, Government Affairs, Public Affairs, Access) to deliver leading digital programs
- Serves as the digital subject matter expert to support the marketing teams in the development of their customer journey mapping together with communication and engagement planning to support the execution of their brands strategy. Embeds digital into the ongoing evolution of customer models. Interprets the customer's environment, customer needs, medical practices and technological developments to formulate digital marketing strategies for Gilead and its brands
- Ensures digital agencies and vendors are appropriately selected, onboarded and integrated with Gilead's commercial execution approach and ways of working. Manages 3rd party digital agencies and vendor relationships as required
- Drive on innovative culture and maintains view of the competitive landscape and has a broad perspective across Gilead and pharma industry to identify and drive best practice around digital expertise
- Enables the identification and ownership of different data sources and develops measurement frameworks and KPI's to generate insights to support reporting needs for all multi-channel activities. Partner with business analytics and brand marketing to monitor the campaign execution and measure the effectiveness
- Assesses multichannel ROI and direct investments in new technologies and feeds data on traffic acquisition and customer insights to ICR Digital Analytics
- Continuously seek to improve the approach to HCP events by driving digital opportunities and experiences. Manages the 3rd party vendor responsible for Gilead led event management
- Closely collaborates with ICR Digital & Innovation COE to ensure global to local, local to global, optimization of global and regional resources to local needs, as well as best practices sharing
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of work experience (experience in pharma industry is preferable) with bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media or equivalent
- Well experienced in marketing strategy, brand planning, multi-channel communications, digital engagement, marketing operations, campaign/tactic execution/management, and performance analysis
- Solid experience in managing digital agencies, vendors, and cross function project teams
- Experience of the Legal/Medical/Regulatory review process and work under the matrix organization
- Experienced in conception of online, marketing, mobile and tablet solutions as well as development of multi-channel sales-tools
- Strong project management skills with track record of planning, organizing and executing campaigns and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in digital channel enablement and execution, including: Websites; Email campaigns; Digital advertising; Interactive Visual Aids (Sales Rep's iPad Presentation); Remote Engagement; Mobile applications; Webinars & Event management. Knowledge of CRM, Marketing Automation and CMS systems desirable
- Excellent communication skills in Korean and English
- Good interpersonal skills and an innovative and creative thinker
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/South-Korea---Seoul/Assoc-Director--Digital-Marketing-Operations_R0016986-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency