Sr People Technology Specialist
Sr People Technology Specialist
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Sr People Technology Specialist (LMS, Recruiting and Talent Management)
Gilead HR is embarking on a program of process improvement, identifying opportunities for streamlining the way we work, and putting in place technical solutions focusing on efficient workflow and optimal user experience. This is an amazing opportunity for a driven Sr People Technology Specialist to join our team and help us champion solutions to scale the HR function.
We are seeking a Sr People Technology Specialist to join the People Technology team within HR, reporting to the Associate Director of People Technology. In this role, you will be responsible for the operation, maintenance and support of SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS), Workday Recruiting, HCM and Talent Management modules.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Perform day to day HR Technology system and operational responsibilities that include system administration, scheduled activities, data and process analysis, configurations, EIB/mass upload and reporting.
- Responsible for day to day LMS administration that includes monitoring the integrations, managing admin access, setting up training content/assessment/surveys import, course assignment, and instructor-led training sessions completion update, support training admins; Manage product updates and system configurations as a system admin.
- Responsible for day to day Workday administration that includes EIB, Mass Operation Management, business process and other configurations update, and custom reports
- Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation and overall system performance
- Participate in HR Technology implementations with directions from senior People Technology members; responsibilities include gathering and translating business requirements to system requirements, mapping and validating data for integration build and data conversion, creating and conducting test plans, developing reports and providing post implementation support
- Serve as primary point of contact for researching and resolving system related issues; respond to support requests timely according to SLA, clearly communicating case status
- Develop and maintain process documentation and training materials, and conduct in person or online training
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of data accessed during daily activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
Key Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Possess basic understand of business applications and IT integration capabilities/touchpoints to identify potential upstream and downstream impact and intersection point
- Self-motivated team player with solid time management and organization skills; ability to navigate through ambiguity and work independently
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels within the company
- Ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities in a fast pace dynamic environment
- Proven detail oriented and analytical skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Knowledge of Learning, Recruiting and Talent Management process
- Minimum 3 years of business analysis experience
Minimum 2 years of LMS configuration experience as System Administrator (preferably SAP SuccessFactors LMS)
- Minimum 2 years of Workday functional experience (configurations, custom reports, EIB), preferably in the Recruiting and Talent Management space.
- Experience in working for a Biopharma and / or global corporation
- Experience with Agile methodology
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Sr-People-Technology-Specialist_R0016618-1
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency